Greg Jennings Wins Rookie Of The Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/rookies/vote

Greg is Rookie of the Week!

Soon To Be Rookie of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREGGREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!!GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!! GREG!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
scharles said:
THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!! I'm sure this won't be his last, Man I love Jennings.

I think that's just his jersey hanging down over his belt line. You can't have tiny legs and outrun all those mo'fo's the way Greg does!

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stop to think about it. We could have two guys going for ROY, Greg and AJ. I know it's tough for a LB to make it but you've got to know Hawk is giving it his all, and that's a lot!

tjb2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
retiredgrampa said:
Stop to think about it. We could have two guys going for ROY, Greg and AJ.

Man, that is an excellent thought!!! SWEEEEEEEET 8)

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think unless bush gets hurt, he'll win it just from all the hype. sucks, i like the kid, but he's the front runner even if his stats arent tops.

i LOVE greg and AJ tho... great picks, really keeping me excited about the season.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tonytokes said:
i think unless bush gets hurt, he'll win it just from all the hype. sucks, i like the kid, but he's the front runner even if his stats arent tops.

i LOVE greg and AJ tho... great picks, really keeping me excited about the season.

The thing is, at this rate, he'll have decent stats. he's a playmaker too, able to turn short passes into big gains.

Jennings and AJ were good picks. I think we'll look back at '06 years from now and be happy about this draft.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts