Greg Jennings on Lopez Tonight

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the way Rodgers, Matthews, and Jennings have shown that the Packer players are high character guys on these shows. It shows the rest of America we have good role models and good people here. It's refreshing not to have to hear goofs like Cromartie, Ochocinco, or T.O. represent the league.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jennings IMO has always flown under the radar to non-Packer fans. And that's because of his personality. It is SO refreshing to see him catch the eyes of the public.. :) So happy for him. He's a class act and deserves everything good that happens for him.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never seen that Madden video until I watched the interview. I was laughing out loud, great clip, within another great clip..

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Jennings is great. One of my all time favorite players. He is a standup, class act that doesn't sell anyone out, blames no one but himself for his mistakes (few and far between) and gets the job done on the field.

I love this video because it shows just that. The best part being when they talk about the youtube video, lol. "Jennings, carry the team on yo back."

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the way Rodgers, Matthews, and Jennings have shown that the Packer players are high character guys on these shows. It shows the rest of America we have good role models and good people here. It's refreshing not to have to hear goofs like Cromartie, Ochocinco, or T.O. represent the league.

Jennings is such a stud. I absolutely love his personality

Jennings IMO has always flown under the radar to non-Packer fans. And that's because of his personality. It is SO refreshing to see him catch the eyes of the public.. :) So happy for him. He's a class act and deserves everything good that happens for him.

Jennings is great. One of my all time favorite players. He is a standup, class act that doesn't sell anyone out, blames no one but himself for his mistakes (few and far between) and gets the job done on the field.

I love this video because it shows just that. The best part being when they talk about the youtube video, lol. "Jennings, carry the team on yo back."
I have the feeling that where these guys are is why they act the way they do.
They are not cocky or loud mouths the way other players are for other teams.
I dunno....
Maybe there's some kind of Wisconsin/Packers energy that humbles these guys.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I never seen that Madden video until I watched the interview. I was laughing out loud, great clip, within another great clip..
i made a thread a few months back with it. but heres the video
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0yfq2wDvU]YouTube - Greg Jennings (Broken Leg) scores on the saints[/ame]

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a super conservative Lopez burns my retina's. However if GJ is on I may have to find the channel and record it.