Greg Jennings "Jumping Around" on MNF

Reaction score
Near the end of the game, I videotaped Jennings jumping up at everyone he could see. It's hilarious. Such a class act plus he is a team leader :)
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Here are some photos of him and one of Rodgers during the game:
8476: Jennings is hugging the water boy. :D
8500: Rodgers, Flynn, and the ref

Attachments

• IMG_8476.JPG
    IMG_8476.JPG
    316.4 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_8500.JPG
    IMG_8500.JPG
    243.1 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_8664.JPG
    IMG_8664.JPG
    315.2 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_9333.JPG
    IMG_9333.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_9345.JPG
    IMG_9345.JPG
    238.5 KB · Views: 169

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome stuff, bud.
Thanx a whole bunch for sharing scenes we don't get to see on TV.
You gotta be psyched to have seats like that.

packerbackerbaker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a awesome video. Jennings seems to always be having a good time. He's got a positive outlook on life, and happens to be great at his job. Thanks for sharing!

DocSkittles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad you got that on video. From the looks of it, I wasn't too far behind you and was cracking up watching him "Jump Around."

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kevin Greene is really our back up in case clay matthews goes down. Dont tell anyone.

I'm almost positive that if it hasn't happened already, it is bound to, that Kevin Greene will be trying to pump up one of the linebackers and he will headbutt them while they are wearing their helmet. Blood will run down his face and he will continue to yell and give crazy eyes.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see from your pictures it looks like DD wears an ear ring while playing. I can't imagine anything good happening as a result. I can just imagine it getting caught in the helmet and and the helmet get turned or something. *shudders

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I see from your pictures it looks like DD wears an ear ring while playing. I can't imagine anything good happening as a result. I can just imagine it getting caught in the helmet and and the helmet get turned or something. *shudders

Especially when playing against a Detroit player who shall remain nameless, but who has a propensity for pulling and twisting helmets (though he would not likely line-up anywhere near DD).

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about giving AJ Hawk a break once in a while, and lining up Kevin and Clay next to each other? :devilish::sneaky::tup:

You need to message Dom Capers with that, but let him think it was his idea! :)

Ben, thanks so much for sharing all this with us!!! You take some incredible pictures! Jennings is one of my many favorite players. He's a true source of spiritual inspiration for the team. I love his positive energy and the motivation he brings. He just makes you want to be better, to be Great!!! :)

Members online