Greg Jennings Info!!

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's start off by saying this guy is not the next CHATMAN!!!!!! this guy is about 6 foot. Chad Jackson is about 6ft. So Jennings is taller than chatman.
Jennings also runs a 4.41 40 yard dash which is pretty good. PLUS Jennings can JUMP!! so he can grap the jump ball unlike chatman. SO SHUTUP AND STOP COMPARING HIM TO CHATMAN!!! check out this video and you will see he is a STEAL!!! He has WAYYY more experience than chad jackson. Chad only started for one year. Jennings started for three and set school records. So there IMO he is walkers replacement if Favre stays because Favre will only make him better. I also think this guy can be better than Calker (walker)

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
20 52 Green Bay Greg Jennings WR Western Michigan

Gil Brandt's Analysis

Jennings is a big-play guy. He's a very good return man, and might be a prospect at cornerback. He has good size and speed for a receiver.

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
He seems to be very good with the ball after the catch, and we have been lacking yards after the catch.

He seems to have good instincts, quick feet AND to be real fast.
But i just watched a highlight-reel.

We'll see. By the way I very much liked the move to trade down and take Jennings than to stay put and pick Chad Jackson......

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
The scariest thing is Mel Kiper likes this guy and said he was 4th best receiver in the draft.

I feel more comfortable when Mel doesn't like the pick.
Cali, can we say that for just about every ESPN analyst. I do like Merrill Hodge, but the rest of those clowns are a joke. The hatred for the GBP by the analysts of ESPN is sickening. Thank God for the NFL Network!

OP
OP
F

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheStone said:
GakkofNorway said:
He seems to be very good with the ball after the catch, and we have been lacking yards after the catch.

He seems to have good instincts, quick feet AND to be real fast.
But i just watched a highlight-reel.

We'll see. By the way I very much liked the move to trade down and take Jennings than to stay put and pick Chad Jackson......

yep

Members online

Latest posts