Greg Jennings all smiles following win

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
awesome video :)

wow, I missed the place! I was away for a while, and now I'm back :D

And I'm even heading to GB again this year!

How you been IronMan? Well I hope!

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg Jennings is one of the best receivers in the league, hands down. This guy can catch, we all know that. But the one thing that Greg has that a lot of these other guys do not posess is PURE CLASS. Maybe he is different off the field (highly doubt it), but on the field this guy checks his ego at the door. Most times he has an infectious smile on his face, he never looks to whine for the ball like some primadonna receivers, he seems very humble and knows when to celebrate. He is always hustling (and not husslin' like some), is a great role model for young fans, and did I mention, THE GUY CAN CATCH! There is not another receiver in the league that I would want over Greg (serious) and I am glad that we drafted him and he will lead our receiving corps for years to come.

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg Jennings is one of the best receivers in the league, hands down. This guy can catch, we all know that. But the one thing that Greg has that a lot of these other guys do not posess is PURE CLASS. Maybe he is different off the field (highly doubt it), but on the field this guy checks his ego at the door. Most times he has an infectious smile on his face, he never looks to whine for the ball like some primadonna receivers, he seems very humble and knows when to celebrate. He is always hustling (and not husslin' like some), is a great role model for young fans, and did I mention, THE GUY CAN CATCH! There is not another receiver in the league that I would want over Greg (serious) and I am glad that we drafted him and he will lead our receiving corps for years to come.

He is a great guy off the field as well. This is a post I found at another forum a while back. Good stuff!

Posted by echolmberg:
I just wanted to relay something that happened over the weekend at my 5 year old little girl's birthday party. My wife and I threw a bowling party for our little girl who turned 5. We were at the bowling alley in Howard on Lime Kiln right next to the new Shopko. Leave it to my 12 year old nephew to recognize Greg Jennings who was there with his wife and child as well. Heck I couldn't recognize ANY football player unless he was in full uniform with their name on their back! Anyway, my brother-in-law, his two boys, my daughter and I went up to Mr. Jennings and politely asked if he could sign my little girl's bowling pin. The next thing I knew, Mr. Jennings was smiling and talking with the kids and posing for pictures and giving my 12 year old nephew some football tips and he wished my little girl a happy birthday! Greg Jennings has got to be one of, no, THE nicest celebrity I've ever met! The part that just got to me the most was how unhurried he was and how genuine he seemed when he was smiling and talking to my two nephews and my daughter. I think it's safe to say that from this day on, Greg Jennings will always be my favorite NFL player. God bless you for your kindness.

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice find Ironman, I am really glad and unsuprised to see that post because thats exactly what I thought he was like. Its great to see there are guys out there like him, because thats exactly what I would strive to be like if I was in his shoes. In this day and age of nfl players getting arrested and killed, this is the kind of role model these young kids need to succeed in life whether playing football or not.

Members online

Latest posts