1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Greg Jennings all smiles following win

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by IronMan, Sep 17, 2009.

1. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
  2. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    awesome video :)

wow, I missed the place! I was away for a while, and now I'm back :D

And I'm even heading to GB again this year!

How you been IronMan? Well I hope!

3. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Sweet! What game are you going to?

4. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    Going to the game against the Niners. My friend is a Niners fan so he is coming with me :D I better get prepared for the cold again!

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Thats a great video :)

6. GreenBayCracker

GreenBayCracker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Greg Jennings is one of the best receivers in the league, hands down. This guy can catch, we all know that. But the one thing that Greg has that a lot of these other guys do not posess is PURE CLASS. Maybe he is different off the field (highly doubt it), but on the field this guy checks his ego at the door. Most times he has an infectious smile on his face, he never looks to whine for the ball like some primadonna receivers, he seems very humble and knows when to celebrate. He is always hustling (and not husslin' like some), is a great role model for young fans, and did I mention, THE GUY CAN CATCH! There is not another receiver in the league that I would want over Greg (serious) and I am glad that we drafted him and he will lead our receiving corps for years to come.

7. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    He is a great guy off the field as well. This is a post I found at another forum a while back. Good stuff!

8. GreenBayCracker

GreenBayCracker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Nice find Ironman, I am really glad and unsuprised to see that post because thats exactly what I thought he was like. Its great to see there are guys out there like him, because thats exactly what I would strive to be like if I was in his shoes. In this day and age of nfl players getting arrested and killed, this is the kind of role model these young kids need to succeed in life whether playing football or not.

9. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    awesome find IronMan :)

Man, I'd LOVE to meet a Packer play whilst in GB, that would make my LIFE!