Greetings!

Dave Leone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My name is Dave Leone. I'm from Phillipsburg, N.J., hometown of Packer great and Pro Football HOF inductee Jim Ringo. I grew up one block from Jim Ringo's house. While I am more of a college football fan (Penn State), I have always had a soft spot in my heart for the Pack because of Ringo. My uncles were good friends with Jim and he used to come back home and visit my grandparents with my uncles right next door to me. I met him several times. I actually lived in that home til I was 7 years old. I am finishing a book about Jim Ringo ( I have written three other local sports books about my high school, where Jim Ringo and I both played). Our high school happens to be the winningest program in NJ history...pushing 700 wins. While I have lots of great photos from friends, relatives and newspapers, I am looking for a good photo of Jim Ringo to put on the front cover of my book. If anyone has a personal photo of Jim Ringo that is not owned by the Packers or the NFL and you would like to possibly have it appear on the cover of my book, let me know. You can email me at [email protected]. Thanks for letting me introduce myself.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dave, welcome!

Great story of your background. Sorry I cant help you with a Ringo picture, but someone may be able to.

I'm familiar with Phillipsburgh, my wife is from NJ, a bit closer to Philly.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts