Greetings

Bullitt_007

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone. What a great site!

I'm originally from Viroqua, WI...traveled the world for 20+ years while in the Air Force. Retired in 2007 here in Colorado Springs where I now reside. I still work for the Air Force, but no longer wear the uniform and no more deployments. :)

Been a Packer fan ever since I can remember.

Believe it or not, my first trip to Lambeau was 2 months ago! For my birthday, my wife, daughter and I drove from Colorado Springs to Madison...watched Badger Hockey Friday night, Badger football on Saturday, then up to Lambeau for the Packer game (vs. the Rams) on Sunday. Drove back to Colorado Springs on Monday. What a fun trip that was!

Enjoying life here in Colorado Springs...amazing how many Packer fans there are here in Colorado!

Cheers,
Bullitt

p.s. I'm driving to the Kansas City game this weekend...1st row, endzone seat! :)
Here's a pic of my daughter and I at the game back in October.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

D

Dan115

Hey everyone. What a great site!

I'm originally from Viroqua, WI...traveled the world for 20+ years while in the Air Force. Retired in 2007 here in Colorado Springs where I now reside. I still work for the Air Force, but no longer wear the uniform and no more deployments. :)

Been a Packer fan ever since I can remember.

Believe it or not, my first trip to Lambeau was 2 months ago! For my birthday, my wife, daughter and I drove from Colorado Springs to Madison...watched Badger Hockey Friday night, Badger football on Saturday, then up to Lambeau for the Packer game (vs. the Rams) on Sunday. Drove back to Colorado Springs on Monday. What a fun trip that was!

Enjoying life here in Colorado Springs...amazing how many Packer fans there are here in Colorado!

Cheers,
Bullitt

p.s. I'm driving to the Kansas City game this weekend...1st row, endzone seat! :)
Here's a pic of my daughter and I at the game back in October.

Lambeau Leap area?

OP
OP
Bullitt_007

Bullitt_007

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's my seat. lol I'll be ready for a Lambeau Leap!!! I'm sure there will be quite a few Packer fans ready to help 'em up...I know I'll be ready!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Great intro!!! Nice details on where your sitting...i'll be directly acrooss from you, right under that rectangle on the left ..all the way on the top!! (well close!)

Have fun at the game! We will regardless of our seats!:x3: *thats me squinting to see you!

OP
OP
Bullitt_007

Bullitt_007

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great intro!!! Nice details on where your sitting...i'll be directly acrooss from you, right under that rectangle on the left ..all the way on the top!! (well close!)

Have fun at the game! We will regardless of our seats!:x3: *thats me squinting to see you!

Awesome! Have fun at the game. Let me know if you guys or any others who are tailgating anywhere before the game...I'm going solo on this trip and plan on stopping by a few Packer get-togethers before the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts