1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bullitt_007, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Bullitt_007

Bullitt_007 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Hey everyone. What a great site!

I'm originally from Viroqua, WI...traveled the world for 20+ years while in the Air Force. Retired in 2007 here in Colorado Springs where I now reside. I still work for the Air Force, but no longer wear the uniform and no more deployments. :)

Been a Packer fan ever since I can remember.

Believe it or not, my first trip to Lambeau was 2 months ago! For my birthday, my wife, daughter and I drove from Colorado Springs to Madison...watched Badger Hockey Friday night, Badger football on Saturday, then up to Lambeau for the Packer game (vs. the Rams) on Sunday. Drove back to Colorado Springs on Monday. What a fun trip that was!

Enjoying life here in Colorado Springs...amazing how many Packer fans there are here in Colorado!

Cheers,
    Bullitt

p.s. I'm driving to the Kansas City game this weekend...1st row, endzone seat! :)
    Here's a pic of my daughter and I at the game back in October. packers.jpg

2. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    Great story. Great pics. And it sounds like an amazing trip. Welcome to the forum.

3. Dan115

Dan115 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +483

Lambeau Leap area?

4. Bullitt_007

Bullitt_007 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Here's my seat. lol I'll be ready for a Lambeau Leap!!! I'm sure there will be quite a few Packer fans ready to help 'em up...I know I'll be ready!

field_red_zone_107.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    Great intro!!! Nice details on where your sitting...i'll be directly acrooss from you, right under that rectangle on the left ..all the way on the top!! (well close!)

Have fun at the game! We will regardless of our seats!:x3: *thats me squinting to see you!

6. Bullitt_007

Bullitt_007 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Awesome! Have fun at the game. Let me know if you guys or any others who are tailgating anywhere before the game...I'm going solo on this trip and plan on stopping by a few Packer get-togethers before the game.

7. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,977
    Welcome to our world..

Look forward to your experince

8. SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese West Coast Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +185
    Great story, Welcome to the family! :)