Greetings

MoreCheesePlease

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all :wave:

Hannah's my name and Packer-loving's my game!

I was born and raised around the Green Bay area and I'm now living in Kentucky. People in this area always seem to have good things to say about the team, and it hasn't been hard converting people into fans. Then again, how could it be? I mean, the Packers ARE the greatest sports team in the world... :smile3:

OP
OP
MoreCheesePlease

MoreCheesePlease

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MoreCheesePlease happens to be my daughter, she may not admit it. lol I'm SO proud that my kid is a PACKER FAN!!!!! :happy0005:

Hey, I'm not afraid to admit it all! My mom is the best person to watch games with. No one else understands the rituals... You know, doing the wave in your living room, putting hexes on the opposing team, and basically making every game day feel like Super Bowl Sunday!

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Hey, I'm not afraid to admit it all! My mom is the best person to watch games with. No one else understands the rituals... You know, doing the wave in your living room, putting hexes on the opposing team, and basically making every game day feel like Super Bowl Sunday!

And there's nobody I'd rather watch the game with, Little Packer Buddy. :clapping:

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score

My only ritual is turning the bill of my Packer ballcap to the rear when the Packers go on defense, and back forward when they are on offense.

Though in my wilder younger days I used to do Jaegerbombs every time they scored.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts