Greetings!

kiddikkarus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello, I am James, live in Milwaukee. I love the Packers. I have been reading this site for a while now, and want to contribut to it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello, I am James, live in Milwaukee. I love the Packers. I have been reading this site for a while now, and want to contribut to it.
WELCOME James!
Have fun here, and don't be afraid to contribute your thoughts!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
James, What has been holding you back from posting on pf.com.? Welcome aboard Packer forum. Looking forward to reading your posts.

I am Phil , Green Ba y born and raised and now living in DePere, Wi. just five miles from Lambeau Field.

I am the Packer historian on this Pf .com. probably chosen, because I am probably one, or the oldest Packer fan poster on this site. I have seen first hand, much of the history of the Packer franchise -over 60 years of it.

Again Welcome to pf.com. Every Packer fan's opinion is welcomed by just about all posters here.

OP
OP
K

kiddikkarus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you! With any forum, I like to learn the dynamics of the community, who the posters are, etc. I found this forum while looking for Packer news sources. It is a great resource! The people here have a great way of sharing information with other people.

Gradually, I was seeing more and more opportunities to jump in with my thoughts, and without just repeating what someone had already said. So, I decided to start posting.

Nice to "meet" you Phil. That is really impressive, 60 years!

Members online

No members online now.