Greetings from Scotland!

Mary Ann

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been watching and following the Pack loyally for 25 years and more now - when they were rubbish and when they were remarkable. Still waiting for that last NFL team to make the Atlantic crossing to see them in action at Wembley. One day! Even better would be a visit to the frozen tundra itself, of course.

We'll be on the edge of our late-night seats tonight for the big game - here's to bucking the stats and making it to Superbowl LIV! Enjoy!

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! My ancestors were from the UK, including Scotland, although they left before the Revolutionary War, so it was a long time ago.

Just curious, What do you think about the possibility of having an NFL team in the UK? I have heard it mentioned as a possibility, although it would be located in London England, not Scotland.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

It would have to be based in the Midlands so ALL fans could get to see them regularly.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Been watching and following the Pack loyally for 25 years and more now - when they were rubbish and when they were remarkable. Still waiting for that last NFL team to make the Atlantic crossing to see them in action at Wembley. One day! Even better would be a visit to the frozen tundra itself, of course.

We'll be on the edge of our late-night seats tonight for the big game - here's to bucking the stats and making it to Superbowl LIV! Enjoy!

Welcome Mary Ann. Well, yesterday's fiasco couldn't have been worth the lost sleep ... but yeah, I sat through the whole mess.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts