Greetings from NorCal

PhotoHawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Packer Fans! I Just wanted to stop by and see what's going on before the big game next weekend. I am a Hawks fan (of course, see username) born and raised here in the SF Bay Area (40 miles from Whiner and Raider country). I run the Northern California chapter of the Seahawks fan club, have been a season ticket holder for 3 years now and have been a fan from our beginning(1976).

Unfortunately (for me), GB has a huge home field advantage :( , but it will still be a GREAT Game and I really can't say if we will win or lose unlike last week where I had a very good feeling we would win! Best of luck to you! :beer: I'm still considering catching a flight to the game, but chances are, I won't be able to make the trip due to the short notice and the cost of flights/tickets/finances.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, even if your colors are wrong. :p

Should be a great game this weekend and look forward to more discussion from you and other Hawk fans this week. Hopefully both sides remain civil and discuss some solid football and a little bit of playful banter.

If you travel to Green Bay for the game, good luck!

favre2driver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hello photohawk. There has been no abundance of Seahawk fans lately on this forum. With the big Divisional game comin up...

Anyways, I'm am also relatively new but welcome

OP
OP
P

PhotoHawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the Welcome's Pack fans! Sorry I couldn't post more leading up to today's game, but time got the better of me. I've gotta say, I went to the Redskins board before that game and really did not get a good vibe over there. I know after a loss, emotions are high, but boy were they trashing all hawk fans (for one instance) and making excuses! Did you know that Shaun Taylor knocked that kick off down! :roll:
Great Win today for you! hands down, you played the better game (well except for the first 3 minutes lol...). The weaher did not help us either (but that's not what lost it for us). I just can't stand Holmgren's thinking and play calling, I mean everyone knows Seattle has had ZERO running game this year and yet, I think he tries to "fool" the other team and run it anyways :roll: . He basically has some pretty bad play calling (like punting it twice when you are down by 22) I plan to try and check back every now and then, but again, it's that time thing lol...

I'd really rather see the NFC go all the way and I don't like the Cowgirls (If They Win). Not so sure about the Giants, so best of luck to you!

Members online

Latest posts