Greetings from a Hawk fan

BCheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BCheezy said:
jhensiak said:
I apologise to the forum for not being to hospitable to our seahawk loving friend. I have been a packer fan for a long time,...way before Favre and Holmgren. Forgive my old ***. I waited decades for a great team to be built and as soon as it was some rich ***** felt compeled to throw tons of $$$$$ at my beloved team and tear it down as fast as it was built. I cannot blame Holmgren and the rest of the people who left to chase all that money thrown at them since they had a great chance to take care of their families forever. But I will NEVER kiss the *** of the the seahawks and their piliging of the Packer organization.

So some here may feel the Seahawks are welcome....forgive me for just wanting to kick their rich, poser *****.

You make it sound like we stole Hasselbeck and Holmgren. What if I want to kick YOUR poser *** for having Ahman Green as your runningback for many years? Players come and go. We decided Ahman Green wasn't good enough for us and you parted ways with Hasselbeck and Holmgren. What ever happened to rooting for former teammates?

Very myopic of you. There is a big difference between pilliging an organization and doing a trade,...get your facts straight

Did you catch the post where I asked you to tell me about this? Something tells me you have no idea what you are talking about. That's usually what it means when someone completely dodges and ignores a question. You are a hack.

OP
OP
F

F-12CHawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Hawk, are you from a different Hawk site than me? I assumed you came from the huddle.
Seahawkblue.com
Come by and visit. Packer fans are more than welcome too.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And since avoiding a question makes one a hack, how about you answering MY question in another thread... Based on YOUR argument, since the stats bear out the fact the Packers defense is better and YOU said defense wins championships, Packers ought to win this one handily... RIGHT?

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jhensiak said:
BCheezy said:
jhensiak said:
I apologise to the forum for not being to hospitable to our seahawk loving friend. I have been a packer fan for a long time,...way before Favre and Holmgren. Forgive my old ***. I waited decades for a great team to be built and as soon as it was some rich ***** felt compeled to throw tons of $$$$$ at my beloved team and tear it down as fast as it was built. I cannot blame Holmgren and the rest of the people who left to chase all that money thrown at them since they had a great chance to take care of their families forever. But I will NEVER kiss the *** of the the seahawks and their piliging of the Packer organization.

So some here may feel the Seahawks are welcome....forgive me for just wanting to kick their rich, poser *****.

You make it sound like we stole Hasselbeck and Holmgren. What if I want to kick YOUR poser *** for having Ahman Green as your runningback for many years? Players come and go. We decided Ahman Green wasn't good enough for us and you parted ways with Hasselbeck and Holmgren. What ever happened to rooting for former teammates?

Very myopic of you. There is a big difference between pilliging an organization and doing a trade,...get your facts straight

Did you catch the post where I asked you to tell me about this? Something tells me you have no idea what you are talking about. That's usually what it means when someone completely dodges and ignores a question. You are a hack.

I meant when Paul Allen spent tons on $$$$$$ to take the Packers coaching staff and half of the front office personel because it was an easy short cut. He used his money to pilliage the Packers in one swipe what took us years to build with all that microsoft $$$$$. VERY RESPECTABLE!!!! Green Bay is a small market team that always has had to make it on its wits and perservierence then some luck rich ***** throws $$$$$ around and Packer fans should be OK with it!!!! #$%@@ OFF!

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I meant when Paul Allen spent tons on $$$$$$ to take the Packers coaching staff and half of the front office personel because it was an easy short cut. He used his money to pilliage the Packers in one swipe what took us years to build with all that microsoft $$$$$. VERY RESPECTABLE!!!! Green Bay is a small market team that always has had to make it on its wits and perservierence then some luck rich ***** throws $$$$$ around and Packer fans should be OK with it!!!! #$%@@ OFF!

Don't mince words man, just tell him how it is!

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jhensiak said:

Don't mince words man, just tell him how it is!

OK!!!! NOW 10 YEARS LATER WE ARE BETTER THAN THE SEA_FAG'S AGAIN...HOW ABOUT THAT?!!!!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All these Seattle fans wanted was to come and talk football. Why are you bashing them?.

I am sorry Seattle fans.

agreed.

chill out and keep it civil guys. if you have a beef take it to PM or Smack.

lets get back to saturday's game...

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi and jhensiak stop embarrassing yourselves and the good name of this forum please.

Why is it that when i see a thread here with 3/4 pages i automatically presume that it contains 1 page or so of actual discussion and then the rest is just degenerated **** talk. Its pretty lame :(

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It only takes one or two people to spoil a good thread. I just wasted a few minutes of my time reading a bunch of smack from Packer fans, when all the Seahawk fans wanted to do was talk football.

Getting back to the main subject: Because the 13-3 record was so much more than what was expected, this season would still be considered a modest success if the Packers lost this game, but it would be tarnished in a big way. It would bring up the question of whether we are really any better off with the current management than we were with Sherman, who was able to make it into the playoffs four years in a row but only went 2-4, including two embarrassing home losses.

I think McCarthy is a better coach than Sherman. He is more willing to take chances, and the players seem to be more fired up with him as coach. Saturday is his first chance to start proving that he can be a good playoff coach, which Sherman never was.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
F-12CHawk said:
Welcome to the site Hawk! I am not a Cheese head, but I am most definately rooting for the Packers the rest of the way.

Unfortunate for your team that they are not playing against Todd Collins this weekend. They are playing against one of the best QB's in the game. Brett Favre. That is why Saturday will end in defeat for your beloved Hawks. There is always next year. I have been saying that my entire life. You has better get accustomed to it also. Good Luck!
Wow! A Vikings fan pulling for the Pack? Is Tavaris Jackson making all the Vikes fans jump ship? :wink:
Anyway, thanks. Im not writing the Hawks off in this game. Yea, I know. Favre is a HoF QB. Hes one of the best to ever play, but he does make mistakes. We need to pressure him like theres no tomorrow! GB is an 8 point fav. As far as I see it, GB has more to lose than we do. They have had a phenomenal season. Anything less than the SB would be a let down, would you agree? Sometimes teams can look a little tired or off their game after a bye week. All Im sayin is you never know in this game!

You have a good attitude Hawk. Always believe your team can win, no matter who they are playng. Anything can happen. You are correct. If the Hawks can get some turnovers and take care of the ball on their side it is possible for them to upset the Pack. I don't think it will happen, but you just never know. I would have to believe that if the Packers were to be upset this weekend it would have to be considered a huge let-down. 8 points seems a little high to me. I am sure the oddsmakers know more than I do though.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All these Seattle fans wanted was to come and talk football. Why are you bashing them?.

I am sorry Seattle fans.
My feelings exactly.
These guys came here, showed us respect and did NOT deserve to be attacked.
Now, had they come here and started trouble, then it's acceptable to go after them.
Show some class guys.
F-12, I apologize for the rude undeserved attack you and others had to endure. I have been a Packer fan my whole life, and you have been a loyal Seahawk fan. I RESPECT people that stick with their team through good AND bad times. Thats what a true FAN is.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can one of the Mods clean up this thread and delete all the ***** and move it to the smack talk section or something? Cheers.

I enjoy banter with other sports fans as much as anybody but the stuff you two were saying is just a load of ******. Abit of humility wouldnt kill you. :-?

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait a minute, WHERE am I attacking them? THey were here trolling.

I said what is obvious. AGAIN where am I attacking? Isn't it the Seahawks fan that called JHensiak a hack? Isn't that an attack?

I made a football point to the seahawks fan stating MY case. HE has not answered back.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Things can be said in a classy way, if you so choose to do so.
We DO have a "smack" section where you can say whatever you want. Rival fans are welcome here, and when one comes here and acts with class, i expect our "regulars" to treat them with class back. They are visitors in our "home", and if they treat us well, why is it necessary to go into "attack mode?"
We have had some REAL "trolls" come here just looking for a fight.........i don't see that in the way this thread was started.
Heck, in the past, some of our own people caused more trouble here then rival fans have.
I'm not a moderator here, just saying my opinion.
You can choose to ignore it if you want.

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I apologize to our Seahawks friend here for the inane, inaccurate, poorly constructed smack he is receiving. Note that it is from a tiny minority.

Prefabricated? The stadium wasn't prefabricated. Do you even know what that means?

Pillige? Pilliage? PILLAGE. As in "Ron Wolf pillaged the 49ers coaching staff."

Stop embarrassing yourselves. Talk about the game or take it to the smack area. His posts, at least in this thread, are civil and in good faith. He was not trolling, he was talking football. You know, that thing which is the purpose of this forum, as opposed to the smack area?

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HA HA HA,,,,

Sorry hawks fan,...you wont have your pre-fabricated stadium designed to made it loud (how gay is that?!) in addition to the lame 12th man "tradition" (dont make me friggin laugh) that was stolen and paid for to Texas A&M. The Seagulls are a fraud...All the money in the world (which Paul Allen owns a majority of) has earned any respect from me YET as far as football tradition goes. The seahawks can steal our coaches and front office personel but you will have to EARN respect.

******** post of the year.
The respect of a fool isnt worth much.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We DO have a "smack" section where you can say whatever you want. Rival fans are welcome here, and when one comes here and acts with class, i expect our "regulars" to treat them with class back. They are visitors in our "home", and if they treat us well, why is it necessary to go into "attack mode?"
We have had some REAL "trolls" come here just looking for a fight.........i don't see that in the way this thread was started.
Heck, in the past, some of our own people caused more trouble here then rival fans have.

Cheesey

I accidentally pushed the ignore button when I was trying to quote you.

I would not put you on ignore on purpose.

I still don't really understand where I was attacking the guy. He is the one who called someone else a hack, Besides, as a regular here, why am I being attacked by fellow regulars?

As you said, you are just stating your opinion. I am also just stating mine.

Class is a matter of opinion.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Cheesey

I accidentally pushed the ignore button when I was trying to quote you.

I would not put you on ignore on purpose.

I still don't really understand where I was attacking the guy. He is the one who called someone else a hack, Besides, as a regular here, why am I being attacked by fellow regulars?

As you said, you are just stating your opinion. I am also just stating mine.

Class is a matter of opinion.
Thats true, it is.
I like you and agree with most of what you write. It just seemed a little more combative in how you wrote things then you usually write.
The only thing i didn't think was right was calling him a "troll" here. If he did put something in the "smack" area that WAS "smack", well, that is what that area is for. What he wrote in this particular thread was NOT smack.....at least i didn't read anything that i thought was smack.
The comments by Jhensiak i think were the ones that were really over the line.

OP
OP
F

F-12CHawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BryanAschenbrenner said:

I am sorry Seattle fans.
My feelings exactly.
These guys came here, showed us respect and did NOT deserve to be attacked.
Now, had they come here and started trouble, then it's acceptable to go after them.
Show some class guys.
F-12, I apologize for the rude undeserved attack you and others had to endure. I have been a Packer fan my whole life, and you have been a loyal Seahawk fan. I RESPECT people that stick with their team through good AND bad times. Thats what a true FAN is.
Thanks Cheesey. I have found almost all of you here pleasant and knowledgeable football fans. I really cant wait for this game! I havent been sleeping at night. I think Im just going to pull an all nighter Friday night. Good luck Pack....GO SEAHAWKS!

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome. I think the deciding factor in the game will be good 'ol MH. He is banged up in just about every limb in his body. If he gets hit hard early, I worry for the Hawk fans.

PappyVanWinkle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
F-12CHawk said:
Ok. This might be a sensative subject to some of you, but.....
If the Packers lose this Saturday....Would you consider this season a success? If not, what would be a success?
I mean, before the season nobody really gave the Pack a chance with the big bad Bears in your division. Some might have predicted a WC berth but did anyone really think the Pack would go 13-3?

As for my expectations for my team....Losing this game Saturday would be an unsuccessful season. Before the season started I looked at the NFC West and saw no real threat. I figured we would get at least 1 home playoff game, and would win that game easily. With the playoff tested veterans on our team I figured we could make the NFC title game.

So how do you all feel?

No. It will be a failure. We're not supposed to lose playoff games at home, even if we went 9-7. Nothing against the Seahawks. I'd say the same thing if anyone else was our opponent at home. We didn't lose a playoff game at home until this decade, and that first one was really, really painful for us fans.

Like some others have said, any season your NFL team doesn't make the Super Bowl is a failure. It's just a little worse when your team goes 13-3 or whatever, and loses a home playoff game, cause every fan can see how easy it is to go right back in the crapper the following year. So yeah, even though no one is expecting the Hawks to win this game, our season should be considered a failure if we lose. That said, I will take a trip to the division playoffs over what most of the other teams in the league have.

Members online

Latest posts