Greetings and Salutations Packer faithful

TIBERIUS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not a Packer fan, however I wish for them to win their division every season. No, I am Raider fan. Die hard since the 60's. What brings me to your forum is I am in search of knowledge. The Raiders hired Lionel Washington, and are in the process of interviewing other ex-Packer D coaches.

What I would like to know is, if there is anyone here that can offer me a non biased opinion of your ex D coaches? What system of D did you play?

Pack has about the best fans around and I sure as **** love your your cheese, brats and beer. Born and raised in Eastern S. Dak, now living in Omaha.

Thanks for letting me be your guest.

Willie.

Burr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We played a 4-3 Defense and we never blitzed. The defense was the sole problem of our team this year - which was in part because of personnel issues on the D Line though. Personally, I blame our General Manager more than the Defensive Coaches. But I know there are others on this forum that think the exact opposite. A matter of perspective I guess.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Washington may have been the brightest star on the defensive staff.
I hate to see him go.
I think, in Lionel you are getting a helluva coach, as for the reat of them, good luck.

Members online

Latest posts