Greenbay is gonna blow the Steelers out watch

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember i posted this before the game. Steelers have injuries on their Oline and Polamalu hadnt been healthy the last few wks. Not only that.

With the exception of the Jets game. The Steelers have been getting off to very slow starts.Gb can put up alot of points and their defense is very good. In my opinion Ben is not a better qb than rodgers. Look for GB secondary to pick Ben off atleast 4 times.Trust me on this. I told you guys that you would be in the SB 4 wks ago. I guess i deserve some kinda credibilty.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I don't think we ought to be overconfident. The ground is pretty far from that perch. That said, I'd love it if you were right...I just wouldn't expect that.

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think we ought to be overconfident. The ground is pretty far from that perch. That said, I'd love it if you were right...I just wouldn't expect that.
LOL im an Eagles fan. Im a packers fan when my Eagles arent playing however. IM ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, SURE GREENBAY WINS THIS GAME.

BEN IS SO OVERRATED OMG. He was horrible in his first SB he had no TD passes. He was alright in his SB against Arizona, but Jerome Harrison was the reason they got back in the game because he returned a pick for 92 yards for a TD.

If it wasnt for that play Steelers wouldve lost. Ben is a average QB at best. When the dude was on suspension. His defense was winning all their games for them,scoring TDs and even outscoring their offense coz they had a 3rd string qb replacing him.

THATS PROOF RIGHT THERE ANY QB WITH A DEFENSE LIKE THE STEELERS COULD BE SUCCESSFUL

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yummy.
Steeler Football coming right up! I'm thinking Crow will be on the Menu. Hope you are all hungry!

bobby jr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see the Packers scoring more than 40 points and winning by at least 20. I'm predicting 44-24. The Steelers defense was lit up by accurate passers like Brady, and Drew Brees torched their secondary in the 2nd half, going like 20 for 24. The Steelers best and perhaps only hope is to take Rodgers out early I hope there are no illegal hits.

This is a fast track field, ideal passing conditions indoors, and a bad matchup for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Let's go Packers!

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see the Packers scoring more than 40 points and winning by at least 20. I'm predicting 44-24. The Steelers defense was lit up by accurate passers like Brady, and Drew Brees torched their secondary in the 2nd half, going like 20 for 24. The Steelers best and perhaps only hope is to take Rodgers out early I hope there are no illegal hits.

This is a fast track field, ideal passing conditions indoors, and a bad matchup for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Let's go Packers!

Mmm..not happening top two defenses and top two D, points per game, 27-17 Pack

bobby jr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mmm..not happening top two defenses and top two D, points per game, 27-17 Pack

The Pats beat the Steelers 39-26 in Pittsburgh and the Patriots were coming off a loss. I see the Packers scoring as much as the Pats did that day.

I think the Steelers defense is great against the run but mediocre against a top passer who has a quick release like Brady or Rodgers. Plus the fast track will work to the Packers advantage.

We shall soon see. I'd be happy with a 27-17 Packers win too.

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the steelers came from nowhere to beat the ravens in the second half of that game. I won't exhale until the two minute warning, and i won't then if they're in striking distance.

Come back woodson.
dude joe flacco is not aaron rodgers. I told you, that gb would win and i was right, matter a fact i guaranteed gb would win b4 the game even started

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pats beat the Steelers 39-26 in Pittsburgh and the Patriots were coming off a loss. I see the Packers scoring as much as the Pats did that day.

I think the Steelers defense is great against the run but mediocre against a top passer who has a quick release like Brady or Rodgers. Plus the fast track will work to the Packers advantage.

We shall soon see. I'd be happy with a 27-17 Packers win too.
Agreed

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
dude joe flacco is not aaron rodgers. I told you, that gb would win and i was right, matter a fact i guaranteed gb would win b4 the game even started

LOL - do I look like a dude to you? Okaaaay.

You said it would be a blowout. I don't think six points qualifies, but who cares? I AM ONE HAPPY PACKER FAN.

Don't I recognize you from ESPN?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'm actually glad it wasn't a blowout. Winning a close exciting game like that is far more memorable to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts