1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

green out for season

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tkpckfan, Oct 24, 2005.

1. tkpckfan

tkpckfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    just saw on espn news ahman green is out for season. what else could go wrong this year. i think were going to set a record with most players on IR.

2. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    :x

Well that will certainly make his contract situation next year rather interesting.

Wow, this is just brutal though. But Carolina turned it around last year in spite of myriad injuries.

3. fondypackfan

fondypackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wonder who we are going to sign this week? Walt Williams is still out there any other ideas???

4. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    the trade deadline has passed so there goes another avenue by which we could acquire a running back

get SOMEBODY...i really don't think this is about winning games, it's about having enough bodies to complete a full 60 minutes of football

on the plus, this is the biggest opportunity tony fisher will have in his career

5. CalifPacker

CalifPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey, not much is out there. He knows the system. Grab him.

6. Favreforever721

Favreforever721 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We could bring back the running back before Ahman Green, Dorsey "the horse" Levens

7. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, why not bring back Freeman to play WR? Oh wait, they did that last year. What did he do? Absolutely nothing. I love Dorsey too, but he's past his prime. It's not 1997 anymore.