1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Green could face fine and or suspension from the NFL...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by musccy, Aug 31, 2005.

1. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    http://www.jsonline.com/packer/news/aug05/352207.asp

The policy states that anyone convicted of a criminal violation or accepting a plea to a lesser offense "will be subject to discipline as determined by the commissioner." The discipline could be a fine, suspension or banishment from the league.

2. NCPackerfan

NCPackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's a little ironic that we are playing the Titans this week and if my memory serves me right, there was a story almost every week this offseason about one of their players getting into trouble with the law. I think one of their players has already been suspended under the NFL policy you cited. Hopefully Ahmans attorney knows what he's doing.

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    what the commish seems fit could be a 100 dollar fine too.

4. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey I hope that Green gets it for the whole season this year! Then we can see how Davenport and Fisher can do!

5. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    bah.

6. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    A misdemeanor charge for arguing with his wife......I heard he once swore too.
    AGO- You do not want to see the Pack w/o Green for a whole year. I know you dislike the guy and blame our last 10 losses on him but with Davenport, Fisher, Williams(if he's not cut), coupled with our new tackles, we will be in for a long year my friend. He did not beat his wife down, in which I would do a 180 turn on his character, I hope he does not receive any suspension.

7. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Take his *** out for the first four games so we don't have to worry about his fumbles. I'm down with it.

8. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Green will not miss a game because of this.