Green Bay vs Oakland Clip !!

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched that Arizona game live. That was some crazy ****.

But, I like the Freeman on the ground, ball bouncing on his back play better.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, they showed how GB won (in Oakland), but how the Vikes had to lose (against Zona) for GB's berth. You didn't watch?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the Pack Bronco game, it was funny when in the middle of nothing the entire crowd erupted into cheers.. everyone was listening to the vikings game on the radio and heard the TD :) Good times.

Reaction score
Ryan said:
I was at the Pack Bronco game, it was funny when in the middle of nothing the entire crowd erupted into cheers.. everyone was listening to the vikings game on the radio and heard the TD :) Good times.

Oh man, I sat on the edge of my sofa that game, just waiting to hear the result. Amazingly, FOX decided to take a commericaial break just as the final play happened. I sat there for about 3 whole minutes a nervous wreck. Then FOX came back, and the moment they said "Vikings loose", I got on the sofa and started jumping, and then us friends ran outside the house all pumped!!! Man that was an amazing time!

Thanks for the memories Winni! :D

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i was at my grandma' house for Christmas, and i watched the game on tv with her and my brother. we were flipping back and forth between vikings & packers game. after we saw minnesota lose, my brother and i flipped out, and we were REALLY lucky that we didn't end up hurting grandma during our celebration.

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad you gents enjoyed it, that ending blew my mind too and I had a Viking Fan sitting next to me doing his victory dance before the ending ( Priceless ) !!!

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JJ,

THANK YOU,

That was one of the greatest clips I have ever seen ( The Pack with Al Pacino ) Priceless !!!

Can I somehow use this for a screensaver ? Anyone know how ?

THANKS AGAIN JJ !!!

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
JJ,

THANK YOU,

That was one of the greatest clips I have ever seen ( The Pack with Al Pacino ) Priceless !!!

Can I somehow use this for a screensaver ? Anyone know how ?

THANKS AGAIN JJ !!!
:-? The whole video?

I don't know; I haven't figured out how to copy any video from youtube

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They cut out the part where the Vikings announcer screams, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Watching that clip made me realize just how perfect everything was being laid out for the Packers to make one serious Super Bowl run. But somehow....

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
man that brings back some memories of that day. sittitn on the sofa rooting for ther packers to win, and to look and see on the computer that the vikings were going to win was a major disappointment. but then a miracle happened and arizona won. i dont think ive ever been much more happier than that moment....and that oakland game brings tears to my eyes it was a wonderful thing to watch, even if you are not a packer fan even if you are not a football fan that was special.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
JJ,

THANK YOU,

My high school football team listened to that speech before every home game, so that clip really gets me pumped. Good find JeezusJuice!

Members online

Latest posts