Green Bay Packers on Sky Sports.

flep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We should be on a few times before then.

Sky always shows the Thanksgiving day games live. So the game at Detroit will be on.

As sky show 4 games every Sunday (One using the red button) we should be on on that as well.

I don't see why our first game at home to Philly shouldn't be on. Looks like one of the best opening weekend games.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats one reason why i never moved from Wisconsin.......if i couldn't see the Packers, my whole winter would be shot!

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats one reason why i never moved from Wisconsin.......if i couldn't see the Packers, my whole winter would be shot!

I know. I moved from Wisconsin 6 years ago and get maybe 3 or 4 games a year. (Although we seemed to get almost every game in the 4-12 year). So usually I set up at the computer every Sunday listening to the NFL feed of the Packers and have the Panther game on TV behind me -- just in case they break to the Packers after the game.

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i heard a rumor that in the next 2 years sky will have ALL games on interactive so we can watch green bay every week

we should be able to watch green bay on
All monday night games (channel 5)
all thursday and saterday games (sky)
thanksgiving (sky)
and if sky want to show us as the main or interactive games

hopeful we will also make the play offs which means we will be on again

u can check out the nfl.uk website that has a forum which talks about what games will be showen on sky

i just hope we dont watch the falcons as many times as last year MY GOD THEY SUCK

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Question, What is sky? And since I can't most games here in P.A, I pay for Wayne and Larry radio over my computer from nfl.com.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
This is why I bought DirectTV and the sunday ticket.. so I could get the Packer games when I was living away from WI. $300 dollars a year is cheap to see the Packers play every week :)

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:

there is a reason to move to Wisconsin.

From the movie Dogma :rotflmao:

Metatron: "For their insolence God decreed that neither Loki nor Bartleby would ever be allowed back into Paradise."
Bethany: "Were they sent to Hell?"
Metatron: "Worse . . . Wisconsin . . . for the entire span of human history."

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Question, What is sky? And since I can't most games here in P.A, I pay for Wayne and Larry radio over my computer from nfl.com.

Shhhh. You can't let anyone here know that you listen through NFL.com -- Now someone will give the link to the Packerforum Play-by-play.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
cheesey said:

there is a reason to move to Wisconsin.

From the movie Dogma :rotflmao:

Metatron: "For their insolence God decreed that neither Loki nor Bartleby would ever be allowed back into Paradise."
Bethany: "Were they sent to Hell?"
Metatron: "Worse . . . Wisconsin . . . for the entire span of human history."
They HAD to start sending them here.........Minnesota was already full! :rotflmao:

Members online

Latest posts