Green Bay Packers Momentum Needs to Carry On to Keep Their Playoff Hopes Alive

Meiiko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Win over the Bears was a good momentum shift for the team but mainly Hundley. He was proud of the win and from the pics after the win he enjoyed the rush. Hoping the light bulb clicked for him and he comes out guns blazing. He has the some talent but he has to get that ball out quicker, keep his eyes on the entire field for open receivers, not dump passes behind the line of scrimmage on Kong’s and stay in the freaking pocket. Running back 10 yards behind line of scrimmage because he’s afraid of being hit. #ridethewave

OP
OP
JLW_51

JLW_51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Win over the Bears was a good momentum shift for the team but mainly Hundley. He was proud of the win and from the pics after the win he enjoyed the rush. Hoping the light bulb clicked for him and he comes out guns blazing. He has the some talent but he has to get that ball out quicker, keep his eyes on the entire field for open receivers, not dump passes behind the line of scrimmage on Kong’s and stay in the freaking pocket. Running back 10 yards behind line of scrimmage because he’s afraid of being hit. #ridethewave
Totally agree, I think it boosted his ego a little bit and made him realize, yeah, I can do this. Also, seemed like McCarthy finally let him play.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Totally agree, I think it boosted his ego a little bit and made him realize, yeah, I can do this. Also, seemed like McCarthy finally let him play.
He is getting better every week and he showed promise during the Taints game.
He won't be able to cover all the flaws as A-Rod did or be as good but he is what we got and he is good enough to win games.

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is getting better every week and he showed promise during the Taints game.
He won't be able to cover all the flaws as A-Rod did or be as good but he is what we got and he is good enough to win games.

Lol...Taints!!!

Members online

Latest posts