Green Bay Packers Free Agents thread

GnG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would post the source from NFL.com but I need to have 3 more post to be able to post links.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
last time I tried to break news it didnt turn out so good. Hopefully when you do it ends up looking better.

Are you referring to that time that you reported that you were replacing "Bob" on the Enzyte commercial?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7vOPPXkqm4"]YouTube - Enzyte Christmas - Santa Bob[/ame]
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I think this is a win-win that opens up (or maybe just keeps open) some options for the Pack. It will be interesting to know what the terms are; when and if they are released.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I knew they were going to try to restructure his contract but did they have to cut him first in order to do that?

LOL I guess so since they did?

My guess is that they had to do it to avoid the huge payout and to get it off the books

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do people not read through the threads? I wrote that in the 9th post.

I don't everybody goes through all the pages. I have been guilty of it before! I live to go to the last page and just get the updates. :snack:

P.S: Just saw you are from the Grand Forks area! I used to work for Arctic Cat in TRF, MN. Actually my wife grew up in TRF and we fly into Grand Forks few times a year!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Do people not read through the threads? I wrote that in the 9th post.

If I'm not intending to post, I don't read the whole thread. If I'm going to post in it, I do. However, if the thread has umpteen pages, I'll speed read the posts and sometimes things get missed.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I'm not intending to post, I don't read the whole thread. If I'm going to post in it, I do. However, if the thread has umpteen pages, I'll speed read the posts and sometimes things get missed.
I agree, especially with the format of this website where they only let a few posts per page to create more and more and more and more pages, which makes a website's stats higher.

If I have to scroll through more than 2 pages, I won't do it. I will just read the current page, and maybe one before it.

Anyway, THANK GOD HAWK IS STAYING and that's what I hoped and said all along... I thought and think that Barnett is the odd-man out.

L

Lunchboxer

Yey Hawk is staying.

This season he really steped up his game. He may not be a great blitzer but he is leading team in tackles and such.

Members online

Latest posts