Green Bay 2012 Home Game Packages

Reaction score
2012 Game Packages – 1st come 1st served

If you are thinking of going to a Green Bay Packers home game in 2012, don’t wait till the schedule is officially released. I have access to all the home games and can get you a weekend hotel package. The package will be for 2-nights and be at a hotel with-in 2 blocks of Lambeau. You will also get tickets for your choice of game and also includes many extras like free breakfast and a welcoming party on Saturday and an after game party on Sunday. Each party will have unlimited liquor and food. The price will depend on whether the rooms have 2 – 3 or 4 people in them. When you arrive you will be given your package or it can be sent to you directly

The schedule for 2012 looks like Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, New Orleans Saints, Jacksonville Jaguars & the Tennessee Titans

I took advantage of this deal when I went to see Denver in Oct. For those familiar with Green Bay it is almost impossible to get a room for a Packers game. All hotels do a 2-night stay but most don’t add the extras like this package. What a time we had and we were on the 40-yard line. This was a great deal for those coming out of town

So if your interested in going to a 2012 home game post your comment but email me directly with your name, address, email address, what game you would like to attend & how many in your party ( no more than 4). Also give me your 2nd choice of game if you can’t get your 1st choice. I’ll keep a list and deal directly with the interested parties 1 on 1. Off course there is a limited # of rooms

I’ll be coming down again this year hopefully against either New Orleans or the 49ers

Go Packers Go

D

Dan115

2012 Game Packages – 1st come 1st served

If you are thinking of going to a Green Bay Packers home game in 2012, don’t wait till the schedule is officially released. I have access to all the home games and can get you a weekend hotel package. The package will be for 2-nights and be at a hotel with-in 2 blocks of Lambeau. You will also get tickets for your choice of game and also includes many extras like free breakfast and a welcoming party on Saturday and an after game party on Sunday. Each party will have unlimited liquor and food. The price will depend on whether the rooms have 2 – 3 or 4 people in them. When you arrive you will be given your package or it can be sent to you directly

The schedule for 2012 looks like Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, New Orleans Saints, Jacksonville Jaguars & the Tennessee Titans

I took advantage of this deal when I went to see Denver in Oct. For those familiar with Green Bay it is almost impossible to get a room for a Packers game. All hotels do a 2-night stay but most don’t add the extras like this package. What a time we had and we were on the 40-yard line. This was a great deal for those coming out of town

So if your interested in going to a 2012 home game post your comment but email me directly with your name, address, email address, what game you would like to attend & how many in your party ( no more than 4). Also give me your 2nd choice of game if you can’t get your 1st choice. I’ll keep a list and deal directly with the interested parties 1 on 1. Off course there is a limited # of rooms

I’ll be coming down again this year hopefully against either New Orleans or the 49ers

Go Packers Go

Sounds like fun.

Members online

Latest posts