1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

green and yellow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hansel13, Feb 5, 2011.

1. hansel13

hansel13 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +12
    Born and raised in Portland, Oregon. I've been a packer fan since as early as I can remember. I still remember that Antonio Freeman reception no Monday night. One of my happiest packer moments, that was a fun game.

I still don't know to this day WHY I'm a packer fan, my dad said he rooted for them when he was young, for no reason. And I've kind of done the same. It's cool to find a forum where everyone loves their packers.

I'm also a huge Oregon Ducks fan, in fact, they come before my pack. I run my own Ducks website, so if you love talking college football, ou can check out my website here: Ducks Attack – Oregon Ducks Sports | 

I'm 21, I have one more term of school at Portland State University until I graduate. Can't wait to wrap it up and walk away with my degree.

Anyone else from Oregon on this forum?? Feels like I'm a loner out here in NFL no man's land.

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +111
    Welcome to the forum :D