Green and Westbrook out for tonite's game

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. What a huge break this is for us. Westbrook is a huge part of Philly's offense. He is a big-time player.

Losing Green hurts, no doubt, but Morency and Herron can do a good job filling in. It's not like Green was doing that much anyway. Hopefully, having tonite off, Ahman can go next week against St. Louis.

CloudyFuture

Cheesehead
Reaction score
incorrect cory Buckhalter will start for westbrook.....

Also lito shepard and roderick hood are also out.......

radio reports are saying the henderson didnt want to make the trip to philly after he found out he was de activated but triple M foced him to make the trip "or else"......

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Them losing Westbrook is great because he is such a great runner who will probaly run all around the pack defense.

Losing green is bad, hopefully Herron and Morency will step up (I'd rather see Herron out there) I would also like to have this effect the passing gme (making it more accurate that is.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
westbrook isnt just a running back. they just lost their number one running back and their number one reciever in one fatal swipe.

this evens the situation that much more. I hate philidelphia so much its not funny. i like the place but i hate the fans. iggles blow. Im drunk.
its monday night baby!!!!

Dawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You actually think that losing Westbrook evens the situation...You must be drunk.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i like brian dawkins... so ill spare you the verbal beat down.

and you just lost 60 % of your offense... good luck

Dawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure we lost a big part of the offense but I don't think it will matter..Donavan spreads the ball around so much...You are still forgeting dante stallworth and LJ Smith.....Plus Buckhalter is a pretty good running back....To many offensive weapons against the 31st rank defense...just my opinion.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dawk said:
Sure we lost a big part of the offense but I don't think it will matter..Donavan spreads the ball around so much...You are still forgeting dante stallworth and LJ Smith.....Plus Buckhalter is a pretty good running back....To many offensive weapons against the 31st rank defense...just my opinion.

Border line fact...

Dawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It should be closer game now that westbrook is out but i think they will win by two touchdowns

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey don't forget we lost last year when Donovan was out, which is bigger than Westbrook being out. Make no mistake...they will be ready. Time for us to meet their challenge.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts