Great win guys

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
from a bronco fan...that was a spetacular win against the viks. you all are showing your a true contender in the nfc. too be honest this season i had hoped favre would crumble and leave the records intake (elways), but they are gone, and so i would hope to see brett retire in a blaze of glory after a huge superbowl win...that is of course unless the broncos make is somehow, then you will have your second SB loss to the broncos 8)

but hopefully a rush ing game develops soon, otherwise in playoff time teams will find a way to limit the pass, and you dont want to be one dimensional

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice to have you show up with a post like that arap. As rough as you guys have had it lately if you get some guys back healthy and Cutler stays upright you still have a chance in your division

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
from a bronco fan...that was a spetacular win against the viks. you all are showing your a true contender in the nfc. too be honest this season i had hoped favre would crumble and leave the records intake (elways), but they are gone, and so i would hope to see brett retire in a blaze of glory after a huge superbowl win...that is of course unless the broncos make is somehow, then you will have your second SB loss to the broncos 8)

but hopefully a rush ing game develops soon, otherwise in playoff time teams will find a way to limit the pass, and you dont want to be one dimensional

Thanks. Good to see you're still around.

I think our running game will be fine. It looks like we finally figured out the ZBS wasn't our thing, and we started running outside the hashmarks too. It worked.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Arapaho!
You were true to your word..............you have returned! My hats off to you sir! :D

Members online

Latest posts