1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Great watch...

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers Fan Forum' started by SoonerPack, Sep 4, 2017.

1. SoonerPack

SoonerPack Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I didn't really know where to put this so I thought I'd start a thread. 86 it or move it if you prefer, any of you moderators. I had never watched this particular video on AR12 before earlier this evening. Holy balls it got my juices flowing for the season and I think most of you will feel the same way if you haven't watched it already. It was very well done and brings back some great memories while also letting Skip Bayless do what he does best which is embarrass himself. If you have 12 (fitting) minutes on your hands, I can think of worse ways to spend it...Enjoy and as always, G P G !!

https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=Oa29UvpdQKI&u=/watch?v=CubJC-ygHvc&feature=share

• Like Like x 2
  2. MackemPacker

MackemPacker Cheesehead

Loved it, can't wait for Sunday for another great season with #12 to begin.