Great Video Breakdown

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From www.packerswire.usatoday.com.
Terrific video from former Packers quarterback J.T. O'Sullivan breaking down in detail the decisions and executions of the Packers offense in their last series and earlier in the game. In a Zach Kruse article. it's from January 31st, and about 35 minutes long but well worth checking out.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
From www.packerswire.usatoday.com.
Terrific video from former Packers quarterback J.T. O'Sullivan breaking down in detail the decisions and executions of the Packers offense in their last series and earlier in the game. In a Zach Kruse article. it's from January 31st, and about 35 minutes long but well worth checking out.

Your link didnt work

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

We can now see why we needed another wr that was special

( that was sarcastic)

Really ? Never you.....lol To be honest, of all the losses we ever suffered, this was the hardest for me to take.

OP
OP
P

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so many missed opportunities

This is why this loss is for me worse than the 2014 Seattle game. Not to take anything away from Tampa, but we did more to lose this game than they did to win it. They had everything they wanted and blew it. It's highly doubtful things will break this well for them again.
They made the plays when they were there to be had, we didn't. .We came up small in the big spots

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I rewatched the 1st down play near the goal line that everyone blames Davante for dropping. Just seems like it might have been a tad too much behind Davante. Could he have caught it? Yes. Could it have been a better throw? Yes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts