Great training camp/pre-season update from ESPN

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Crosby missed five of his first 11 training camp kicks, but Slocum acknowledged that rotating Masthay and Bryan as holders probably played a role.

"We're working right now to build the cohesiveness of the hold, the snap and the kick," he said. "We missed a couple field goals, but I think his mentality is right where it needs to be, and we're working to get that together."

This doesn't look promising... (GPB... Ear muffs)... This reminds me of last year. I feel like Crosby is the only kicker that needs the perfect place holder in order to hit his field goals. I'd rather Crosby say "I had a bad day/week/month and im gonna work hard to improve" over complaining about place holders every time he misses a field goal...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crosby was very good at scrimmage night, converting 7-8, including a couple 50+ yarders. WITH pressure.

But I don't trust him.

/cue Green_Bay_Packers ruining yet another thread expressing his love for Mason Crosby.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at practice Thursday and was less than impressed with crosby. I thought TT made the right choice by letting Longwell leave but now I realize that wasnt the best move.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^ I agree with all you guys about Crosby.
Bring in and try someone else.
Do they have a backup kicker who could try it instead?
Give him a chance if they do.
Maybe he can shine the way A-Rod has.

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Longwell was good. Now he's good in a dome. Domes are like performance enhancing building's for PK's.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts