Great Job

GBpackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been here for a few weeks and wanted tell you how great of a forum this is. I have been on offical team forums and this is far more professional. The mods on this site are just like the rest of the members and don't have the bossy better then you attitude you find on most forums. I have had no negitive experiences with any member and no technical problems. The members make thie site great and the agruments are civil. I think this forum will continue to grow and will be around for a long time.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
you are new.......give it a few weeks and I am sure we will **** ya off :)

Seriously,

THANK YOU for the kind words!!!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you. Some people feel the contrary, that we (or I) are too active, and should be more excluded from the debates and stick to strickly moderating.

But I go from the principle that I'm also a user of the forum, and I try to behave as closely as possible to what I'd want the mods to behave wasn't I one of them. Though I get carried over sometimes...

In the end, we're all trying to have as good time as possible, while maintaining the respect towards each other.

Glad you like the site, and thank you for the words!

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
I have been here for a few weeks and wanted tell you how great of a forum this is. I have been on offical team forums and this is far more professional. The mods on this site are just like the rest of the members and don't have the bossy better then you attitude you find on most forums. I have had no negitive experiences with any member and no technical problems. The members make thie site great and the agruments are civil. I think this forum will continue to grow and will be around for a long time.
Every single observation made in this paragraph are spot on! I like being able to BS with the 'BOSSES' (mods) and not be taken on the holier (sp?) than thou road....
Try going to the Cubs forum (or any MLB forum for that matter) and debate somebody. Next thing you know, your Facebook page is posted and people are calling your family ugly...They're ruthless, 'internet tough guys' who apparently hadn't had enough attention paid to them as children.
Never once even came close to anybody getting out of line here, although, im sure its happened before.
Keep up the good work everybody!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanx for the kind words.
However come back after a game to see what different kind of forum this is.
When the Packers win, trash writing fans from rival teams (Da Bears, Viqueens etc.) will not come on here because they won't have any trash to write.
If they Pack loses, then they will come out of the woodwork and rub our faces in it. (Even if their team is in last place and the Pack is doing well over all!)
I have seen posts with class from fans of other teams that are not a Packers rival if the Pack wins or not.

One of the differences between this and other fan forums, is that those fans are let on here to trash talk while other ones will instantly ban you if you write one bad word about the team or a player.

If you can dish it out then you gotta be able to take it and that's why this forum rocks!

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanx for the kind words.
However come back after a game to see what different kind of forum this is.
When the Packers win, trash writing fans from rival teams (Da Bears, Viqueens etc.) will not come on here because they won't have any trash to write.
If they Pack loses, then they will come out of the woodwork and rub our faces in it.
I have seen posts with class of fans of other teams that are not a Packers rival if the Pack wins or not.

One of the difference between this and other fan forums, is that we let those fans on here to trash talk while other ones will instantly ban you if you write one bad word about the team or a player.

If you can dish it out then you gotta be able to take it and that's why this forum rocks!

So very true :D Sorry we wont see any of our NFC North friends this year as we go 6-0 lol :D

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So very true :D Sorry we wont see any of our NFC North friends this year as we go 6-0 lol :D
I like your way of thinking my friend!

And the other thing is that we won't hold back if we think any of our players aren't doing so well.
We keep it real and don't lose our heads in the clouds and realize that non of the Packers can walk on water.
(Well, except for Charles Woodson.) :haha:

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
He probably got sick of talking to all of us dummies and went to a cave so he could be with the only person as smart as him. Himself.

To be fair, though, I did like the differing viewpoints he would bring.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I liked his viewpoints as well. I was being completely serious. It can get boring when we all agree with each other lol.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure where he is

But I do know that our site is a sell out according to some other forums because we have advertising on it

So maybe he didnt like us for that reason :)

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every single observation made in this paragraph are spot on! I like being able to BS with the 'BOSSES' (mods) and not be taken on the holier (sp?) than thou road....
Try going to the Cubs forum (or any MLB forum for that matter) and debate somebody. Next thing you know, your Facebook page is posted and people are calling your family ugly...They're ruthless, 'internet tough guys' who apparently hadn't had enough attention paid to them as children.
Never once even came close to anybody getting out of line here, although, im sure its happened before.
Keep up the good work everybody!

You don't have to go to a Cubs forum for bad people--try out the Milwaukee Journal/Sentinal forums for instance. This is a very civil group with good moderators. You'll like it.

Staff online

Latest posts