Great Game

DoomProphet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wanted to tell you Packer fans, that this was a classic game and you guys gave us a hell of a game and have alot to be proud of and you should be fine in the future. We'll beat the Pats in 2 weeks!!

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish that we would have given you a hell of a game. The score was closer than the game was.

Mac(NYG)

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any Given Sunday, unfortunately for you, it was This Sunday. Still, Farve is a legend and the Packers are a great team. Good luck next year guys!

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats. Giants kicked our butts, plain and simple. You guys earned this one. We were lucky to even get into OT.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, the Giants D and O, whooped us plain and simple. The game was much more lop sided then the score. WE had opportunities, but we didn't convert (The eternal cry of the losers).

Great game none the less and exciting as hell. I honestly can't remember a more exciting game, or one that made my blood pressure go up so high. LOL. If Bush had only fallen on the fumble.....ah well.

Good luck against the Pats. I hope the Giants stick it to em.

OP
OP
D

DoomProphet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, the Giants D and O, whooped us plain and simple. The game was much more lop sided then the score. WE had opportunities, but we didn't convert (The eternal cry of the losers).

Great game none the less and exciting as hell. I honestly can't remember a more exciting game, or one that made my blood pressure go up so high. LOL. If Bush had only fallen on the fumble.....ah well.

Thanks for your classy posts as well! You guys deserved to be treated with class, you have a classy organization and classy fans.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team showed how young the Packers are, but I'm not worried. Next season, if Favre comes back, it's Super Bowl or bust. If Rodgers is the starter, we'll be like the Chargers.. dominate in the regular season but flop in the playoffs until the guy comes of age.

I have an utmost respect for Eli Manning now. Good luck to him. Tiki Barber and Peyton Manning must feel like idiots now.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Murgen said:

Thanks for your classy posts as well! You guys deserved to be treated with class, you have a classy organization and classy fans.

Steady now! Be careful who you are calling classy...

Giants are a good team and played like it tonite. They will need a LOT better performance to beat the Patriots in 2 weeks.

OP
OP
D

DoomProphet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DoomProphet said:
Murgen said:

Steady now! Be careful who you are calling classy...

Giants are a good team and played like it tonite. They will need a LOT better performance to beat the Patriots in 2 weeks.

Yeah, but their defense is suspect they let a one legged quarterback make plays, and let SD hand around. Brady wasnt great today, he can be had with a great scheme and I know Spags will have one for him.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wanted to tell you Packer fans, that this was a classic game and you guys gave us a hell of a game and have alot to be proud of and you should be fine in the future. We'll beat the Pats in 2 weeks!!

Doom - Best of luck to you.

You can beat the Pats. You almost did in regular season.

Some tips - hit Brady. He doesn't like being hit. the other thing is keep an eye on Welker and Kevin Faulk. too many teams focus on Moss and forget about those 2, who are both good at going underneath and picking up 7 or 8 yards.

I hope your run game is good. The more you keep Brady off the field, the better your chance of winning.

I'll be rooting for you guys to ruin their perfect season. Good luck!

Members online

Latest posts