Great Game Guys

Kimbo Blubbeus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboy fan, game went almost exactly how I predicted. Us being competitive but our defense folding when it mattered. Hopefully we can improve that side of the ball in the draft. I think the Dez call was the right one, I even said the first time I saw the replay that it was getting overturned unfortunately, so no complaints from me.

I'm hoping that you guys can pull it off next week as I think Seattle is in prime position for an upset. If Rodgers is still hobbled I don't know what the chances are but I'm hoping those trash talking clowns finally get put in their place regardless. They've feasted on mediocre quarterbacks for long enough.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Kimbo! Although I clearly am happy with the Dez challenge, I do think the NFL needs to take a look at that rule. Call was correct though.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Hey it was 4th and 1. Romo took a gamble and went down field with it and it didn't pay off. Despite what people said in chat box I thought Shields had pretty good coverage and Dez went up and made a great play on it. He couldn't come down with it under current rule.

No controversy here but people will try to stir the pot. Lobby to change the rule and not blame the reff's on this one.

Sky King

Reaction score
Hey it was 4th and 1. Romo took a gamble and went down field with it and it didn't pay off. Despite what people said in chat box I thought Shields had pretty good coverage and Dez went up and made a great play on it. He couldn't come down with it under current rule.

No controversy here but people will try to stir the pot. Lobby to change the rule and not blame the reff's on this one.
They will indeed try to change the rule. Then it will validate the claim that this single play is what cost the Cowboys a victory and the proof will come in arrears. Nonsense.

With more than four minutes left on the clock -- had the Cowboys actually scored, that is -- they still would have had to stop the Packers from driving for a FG to tie or a TD for the win following the kickoff. They could not even prevent the Packers from running out the clock, so it should be fairly evident that the Dallas D was probably not going to make a stop them regardless of how the pass play had turned out.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I hate the Cowboys, I did gain some respect for them professionally as opponents. They are no joke and a lot better than I thought they were. That offense has all the championship pieces and their D is better than people think. Good corners. That's a damn good team we beat today.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
They will indeed try to change the rule. Then it will validate the claim that this single play is what cost the Cowboys a victory and the proof will come in arrears. Nonsense.

With more than four minutes left on the clock -- had the Cowboys actually scored, that is -- they still would have had to stop the Packers from driving for a FG to tie or a TD for the win following the kickoff. They could not even prevent the Packers from running out the clock, so it should be fairly evident that the Dallas D was probably not going to make a stop them regardless of how the pass play had turned out.

Oh I know. Dallas and there "clown show" just made it back into post-season for the first time in years. They got a huge break in the Detroit game to even get here. They should be more focused on fixing there secondary right now then trying to change rule books IMO.

Rodgers hit em for 300 and it could of been much worse.

Last edited:

JamesCA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congratulations on a great season Dallas fans. The ones posted here have been classy, Jason Garrett handled his press conference with class also so while I'm glad we won, your team left it all on the field.

Members online

Latest posts