Graham Harrell....uyyyy

Reaction score
hindsights 20/20. So youre saying youre comfortable when Rodgers goes down? Not me.
Woah woah woah! Hold up! I didn't say anything close! I would never be comfortable with Rodgers going down unless our backup is Brees or Brady... I just said Harrell is good enough to have the privilege to sit on the bench. Don't make assumptions!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Amazing what CAN happen when a decent+ QB has a little time to throw the ball and doesn't have to run for his life right away, all the time. AND when his receivers catch the ball.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"
\
Last time I was comfortable on consistant basis with a Packer back up QB was in the 1960's , when QB Zeke Bratkowski was backing up Packer QB Bart Starr.
Yup, Zeke was steady. But do you remember Don Horn? We were at Wrigley Field in 1968 when Zeke started for an injured Starr, and when Zeke was knocked out, Horn came in and beat the Bears. The loss knocked the Bears out of the playoffs; and for that reason, my favorite backup remains Don Horn, Bearslayer.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
"
\
Last time I was comfortable on consistant basis with a Packer back up QB was in the 1960's , when QB Zeke Bratkowski was backing up Packer QB Bart Starr.

Yeah, I loved Bratkowski. Hornung was a good backup too.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll take Harrell over Quinn he showed why he isn't even a good back up q.b I think Harrell will be fine after what he showed last night.

Reaction score
Well Harrell looked better than he has in previous games (much, much better). I wish we had a couple of more preseason games to see more of the "good" Harrell. I will admit that I was very skeptical about him. I hope I was wrong because 1 good game isn't a whole lot to go on. Hopefully his butt won't have to leave the bench unless the Pack has such a tremendous lead that they can let him get some more snaps in a real game.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`m prepared to admit that after the first two games, Graham Harrell looked like a donkey, but WHAT a performance against the Chiefs ???
I honestly think he`ll fit in well.

Members online

Latest posts