1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Grady Jackson

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by CalifPacker, Aug 18, 2005.

1. CalifPacker

CalifPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I found this posted on GB-Fox sports site.

Grady Jackson - #75 - Defensive tackle - 6'2" - 345lbs
    Wed Aug 17 2005 - DT Grady Jackson (knee) said yesterday that he hopes to play in at least one preseason game. "I'm getting good. Probably in a week or two I'll be ready," Jackson said. "We're just trying to play safer than sorry, not trying to rush it. We've got 16 games and a couple playoff games. Instead of just coming out and hurting out here I'm just trying to rest it a little more."

Could our DL be getting the main ingredient back soon?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team?statsId=9

2. Bruce

Bruce Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes it could be, yes it will be.
    [​IMG]
    Now let's hope he can stay healthy and produce like this BIG man was born to do!
    [​IMG]

3. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    until this recent episode with his agent I really liked Grady. I thought he was good for our team and he seemed to like it here. The Packer gave him a bump on his salary of $65,000 to help him out. In return for their generosity he decides to this agent and he decides he's going to play tough guy. If he can stay healthy and will work hard he can help this team in so many ways. Grady, be thankful you still have a job and behave yourself.