Grady Jackson ?

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After all that **** he said about us? Forget that ******.

If TT risks it, fine. He better be cheap. We don't need a DT.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After all that **** he said about us? Forget that ******.

If TT risks it, fine. He better be cheap. We don't need a DT.

What did he say about us? I know Darren Sharper called us stuff. WHATD HE SAY????

:pop:

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It actually wasn't him, it was more on Rosenhaus.

Then again, I was a believer that Rosenhaus was the one speaking for Walker, when in the end--Walker was the ***.

Plain and simple, Drew Rosenhaus turns NFL players into *****.

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No. We got lucky with Grady once. We won't be lucky twice. He's 35 now, and with his size it is a bad bet. Plus the Falcons said he had bad attitude and effort.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
The bads news.. Grady will probably help some defense as a plugger this season looking for a payday this offseason. The Bears come to mind that could use him... he is still big and doesn't move out easily..

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It actually wasn't him, it was more on Rosenhaus.

Then again, I was a believer that Rosenhaus was the one speaking for Walker, when in the end--Walker was the ***.

Plain and simple, Drew Rosenhaus turns NFL players into *****.

Someone please hit Drew Rosenhaus with a bottle of holy water. I want to see if he loses 1-6 hit points.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Respectfully I say not a chance in hell. We drafted a DT in the first round because he was the "BPA" and we have him on the bench because of how stout our DL is.

I liked Grady, but he was a headache here and a headache with the Falcons. Atleast, from what I read he was.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grady Jackson will always be one of the biggest wastes of potential I have ever seen.

The guy could have been a hall of fame DT. His strength and quickness is amazing.

But the guy is a total head case.

Not only is he lazy, he does nothing to take care of his body. This results in him taking plays off.

When he plays at full speed, his natural ability makes him stand out. The problem with Grady is you never know which plays he is going to go all out and which ones he will take off.

Which leads to the next BIG problem with Grady - he is a coach's and GM's biggest nightmare. He is forever disgruntled. Jackson believes that he should be paid and treated like the player who puts out will full effort (which for Jackson in a good season may be 50% of the plays he is on the field). Further, if a coach pulls him for lack of effort he feels disrespected. If a GM does not reward him with a contract like Pat Williams he feels disgruntled.

When Grady is disgruntled he is a team distraction.

He wore out his welcome in New Orleans, despite extraordinary measures to keep him happy, by eating and complaining his way out of a job.

He came to Green Bay and played great for a season. Somehow Sherman was able to keep him relatively in check, but as soon as TT arrived he returned to his crazied "pay me, I'm a super-star" ways.

He wore out his welcome in Green Bay by eating, loafing and complaining his way out, and now he has done the same thing in Atlanta.

Grady is never quiet about his unhappiness. He complains constantly to teammates, to the press, to fans. During the short time his is happy (right after signing with a team) he is funny and affable, so guys like him -- until the other Grady shows up.

Another problem with Grady is he spends money like he eats. The guy is constantly broke. That would be OK and a lifestyle choice, but the guy is constantly borrowing money from his teammates, position coaches, vulnerable fans... This is another way he becomes a problem for teams.

The funny thing is the guy has SO MUCH physical talent that he will get picked up by a team in contention. And the good news for that team is Grady will play hard for them to show up the team that released him. He played hard for GB to show up NO, he played Atlanta to show up TT and GB, this pattern will likely continue with whoever signs him. The bad news is it never lasts.

The final problem with Grady Jackson is he is a heart attack waiting to happen. Some teams do not want to be a part of that.

The soap opera that is Grady Jackson is likely to get picked up for another season, but whatever team signs him should fasten their seatbeats -- because they are in for a bumpy ride.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To think just a few years ago I can remember reading this forum and seeing people complain about Grady not getting resigned. I didn't care for him then and I certainly don't want to see him in a Packer uniform now, considering the talent GB has at defensive tackle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts