1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Governor Walker Signs Concealed Carry Bill

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by e2ctrainer, Jul 11, 2011.

1. e2ctrainer

e2ctrainer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    How's everyone feel about the new Wisconsin Concealed Carry Bill Signed by the governor?

2. DergaSmash

DergaSmash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    Wow, I didn't think that would happen. I'm from Minnesota but I'm stationed in KY right now. I have my Minnesota permit and I know that they were trying to get one in Wisconsin but it never seemed to make any headway. Thats good stuff though!

3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    egh could really care less, I think its not going to do anything negative to the community if people conceal and carry, but if I was a cop I wouldnt be thrilled I dont think. I would like to see more national focus on straw purchases though. And harsher penalties on stores that have repeat violations.

I would have a problem if they allowed gun inside Lambeau during game days. Even though Matt Flynn is faster than a speeding bullet.

4. LAG

LAG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +164
    I will apply for a permit. Probably won't carry anytime soon though.

5. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    I might get my gf a pistol. My friends girl got followed home the other night and some guy tried to kick in her apartment door. of course she called him and her parents instead of the cops. stupid.

6. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    All I want to know, is someone gonna take a stand and stop all this crap going on in Milwaukee I get sent to me on seemingly a daily basis?

7. LAG

LAG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +164
    I'm trying to find the connection with the above post and the OP's original post about how do people feel about concealed carry law?

• Like Like x 1
  8. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Lol, I guess since Milwaukee is in Wisconsin its a connection of some sort.

actually milwaukee is the most segregated city in america.

9. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    It is, and it's becoming more violent all the time, and Eugene Kane is right there helping it happen....

10. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    I try and avoid the city. One of my least favorite places around. Oddly enough I have many friends who live in the area. for what reason I have no clue. well one is a thrill seeking cop so that makes sense.

11. LAG

LAG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +164
    OK, I see now. It has been awhile since I have lived near Milwaukee. (I'm 70 miles away now and pretty much removed from it).

I know what you mean about Eugene Kane, Frank. That newspaper writer is almost always on the negative, a constant bummer.

12. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    And he's 100% racist and all his readers know it.
    It amazes, and disgusts me, that a newspaper not only allows it, but they pay the man to be racist. It's acceptable to be racist anti-white, blame white everything.

But when was the last time you heard a white person in the media anywhere say negative things about the black crime, etc. and get away with it, not being called racist, etc. Even fired.