1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Gota find Joy where you can!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Noisey Packer Fan, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Noisey Packer Fan

Noisey Packer Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My Son's 5th & 6th team whitch I am the defenseive coach for won there first game Sat 28-0. This is his 4th year playing (There is a pic of him in my gallery) I have never been in complet charge of the defence until this year it was a blast. he playes Left D tackel and fullback. It is so much fun watching the team play it takes the sting out of da Pack looseing. Any one else got kids playing? Wana brag? lets here from ya. :)

2. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Yea noisy........nothing like watching your own kid. My son has been playing for 9 years now. He plays strong safety for a Division 3 College.

BTW....congrats on the shutout.......Send your resume' to 1265 Lombardi Ave.

3. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ha ha! You beat me to it.

4. YERCELL

YERCELL Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah. Only by six hours.

5. Noisey Packer Fan

Noisey Packer Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Time for my weekly up date, My sons team lost this week 6-0 The good news is the defence didnt alow any points! the only score came from a sack forced fumble TUCHDOWN! The D held and didnt alow the extra point I was very proud of them they played a hard game my guys are still #1 in my book and the record books by points alowed points scored and all that good stuff. Any other Scores? :D