Got your Hall Of Fame Player?

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Backin...

This is MY whole point....

I've been watching for 6 years now..since Holmgren left...and they haven't been able to build a winning team around Favre.....

(and it was mostly because Sherman was over his head in GB as a GM/HC...and even though they did have a productive offense...it focused primarily on the running game....and the receivers were rookies that had to take 2-3 years to develop...besides Driver....Hell...Ferguson STILL hasn't "developed"...)

That's my problem...it could have been done...but wasn't because of incompetence at the top....

..and I won't even mention the defense....

But if Favre would have had another good veteran receiver or two...instead of Ferguson and Chatman..etc...(and better coaches who knew what decisions to make at game time...)..I say the Pack would have been back to the SB already...

I agree with much of what you and Cheese say. However, this is a very complicated issue, and unless the timeout feature on this site is rectified, I will not be able to do it justice by elaborating on it in detail! This requires some writing and there just isn't time enough.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
..and I won't even mention the defense....

You mean the defense that was top 10 in key categories last year? Ok, dont mention that, that would be mentioning something positive.

I dont get you, 66, I really dont. I thought I did, but I dont. You will put up with shermans era of idiocy(and slam him at the end, which he deserved), but you wont even give TT a chance?

Rome wasn't built in a day.

It was built in 2. :)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I wonder how 66 acted when the new guy in town (Ron Wolf) traded a number one pick for a QB who through five passes and only two of them were completed (by the other team).

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
TT-romadz said..

"You mean the defense that was top 10 in key categories last year? Ok, dont mention that, that would be mentioning something positive.

I dont get you, 66, I really dont. I thought I did, but I dont. You will put up with shermans era of idiocy(and slam him at the end, which he deserved), but you wont even give TT a chance?"

First of all TT-romadz...if you can read and understand my original post, I was talking about the 6 years that Sherman was here...not just last year...and Bates was in charge of the defense...but of course TT's brilliant move was to offend him and get him pissed off so he left...Let's see how the defense does this year without him?

Secondly, anyone who has ever read my posts knows that I've been against Sherman since day one when he got to GB...

Thirdly...I'm judging TT on his current moves and his record..which to me..is not very impressive...

Sorry if the truth offends you..but it's still the truth...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok, well

first of all, i didnt know you(thank god) when sherman first started, and unlike you, i dont read minds...so i apologize.

you are judging TT on his record? is that his GB record or his career record, where he helped construct the NFC champs of last year?

or is it his GB record of last year, where he had no money to spend and all of the players got injured?

but I can see you're being objective and fair. :roll:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Thirdly...I'm judging TT on his current moves and his record..which to me..is not very impressive...

Sorry if the truth offends you..but it's still the truth...

Truth? The truth is the elephant in the living room you neglect to notice no matter how clear others see it.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey....

Leave my wife out of it...

(what did she ever do to you?)

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey 66 what was TT supposed to do not interview Bates. He had to, then bates chose to leave because it wouldve been a weird situation.

Dumb a "*"

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dont call 66 a "*" ! Thats not cool, dude. What if I called you a "#" ? WOULD YOU LIKE THAT?

lol.

Slow news day....DO SOMETHING TT! I predicted some goings on this weekend, and so far..nothing.

Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
Sorry trom but honestly pretty much every post I have seen from him is just stupid.

The thing is if 66 ever gets over his negativity about TT, then he would be a decent poster. After Sherman got fired, he had nothing to complain about and showed his true knowledge about the game. He made some solid posts and points. But IMO 66 tends to get caught up bashing TT and other Packers personelle too much to have the ability to be taken seriously.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

Members online