Good teammates

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm editing my highlit video (a day late, due to hangover) and one thing I've noticed this year, is that the defense is like a family. After every play, theres a helmet tap, a butt slap, or just a plain ol heterosexual man-hug. Kampman and Jenkins always seems to be there congratulating whoever just made the play(if they werent the ones who did it) and its just good to see.

Just something I wanted to throw out there. While many players play for only themselves, management is trying to get solid players, but good human beings and teammates. I like it!

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm editing my highlit video (a day late, due to hangover) and one thing I've noticed this year, is that the defense is like a family. After every play, theres a helmet tap, a butt slap, or just a plain ol heterosexual man-hug. Kampman and Jenkins always seems to be there congratulating whoever just made the play(if they werent the ones who did it) and its just good to see.

Just something I wanted to throw out there. While many players play for only themselves, management is trying to get solid players, but good human beings and teammates. I like it!

LMAO@ "heterosexual man-hug"...

Got alot of guys on the team that Packer fans can be truly proud of that's for sure.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This reminds me of a quote from Tommy Boy:

"Brothers don't shake hands. Brothers gotta hug!!!" Lol

But yeah I definately agree!

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah good point. After Every play thats good, they come together like a family. And after every run by Green, one of the O-lineman tap his helmut or give him a but slap.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How do you know it's...."heterosexual"....???

:shock:

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
How do you know it's...."heterosexual"....???

:shock:

Good question...rumors have swirled about TT's sexuality.

Members online

Latest posts