Good pass or not?

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
the fact that the defender wasnt looking sells me on it (plus those 2 were one fire). If the defender was lookin at the throw, i woulda shat myself. But they exploited that young man.

Trom sums it up well. It was 1-1 coverage and the defender wasn't looking. the worst thing that could happen would be a deflected ball turning into an INT. That defender wasn't going to catch that.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually......it amazed me. Favre at his age still has that kind of speed and acuracy on his passes. The guy still has it!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love when Favre takes some risks....but, they need to be calculated risks, or we get last year. His game looked great, and Aaron Rodgers is certainly lending a sense of comfort with his recent performances.

Jennings looks wonderful..but that is stating the obvious!! He and Driver look to be making some noise this year.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BF has confidence in Driver in that if the defender were to turn in that situation he would get his hands in there and hopefully the worst would be an incompletion.

That's the difference between Driver and Fergy. In close coverage Fergy does not have the awareness to get in there when the defender has position.

The pass I hope to not see is the one down the side line that takes a little to long and ends up with the safety coming over to make the INT. Usually happened when Brett looked frustrated.

How about the catch though? Driver made a heck of a catch on that ball.

Members online

Latest posts