Good Or Bad?

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Good or bad?

A higher Red Zone Touch Down percentage would mean not being The 2007 NFL Scoring Champion.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/stati...=off&league=nfl&order=true&season=2&year=2007

It's NEVER a bad thing to have the best scorer(Anything) on your team.

He could have been worse and where would the Packers been? It wasn't his fault that he had so many opportunities is it?

What is a crime is that he did NOT get an invitation to the probowl after outkicking his nearest challenger by 10 points.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Nice subtle bash on Favre, RP.
:lol:
You're something else..

Huh?!?

Most of our Red Zone and 3rd and short issues came from the Oline getting stuffed up from when we had to run. Don't see any fingers at all being pointed at Favre in this thread at all.

Almost all of Packer Nation has heard our struggles with line play.. could it be a team game?

It's a team game?? and I just thought there were eleven guys out there at the same time for no apparent reason....silly me! :)

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just making a joke to RP because he wants Rodgers to start over Favre...that's all.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I was just making a joke to RP because he wants Rodgers to start over Favre...that's all.

Awesome.. I missed the joke part in there... Me thinks I need to take a break from the site.. can't tell the jokes apart from the ingenious verbal sparring.

Carry on.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

"RP Wants Rodgers to start." Total crap. A flat out lie.

Sorry, if I misjudged you RP...

I was just going by what I remember from your prior posts.

If I was wrong...then I am wrong.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Fuzznuts said:

R.P. apparently has some pull around here. I had to read this like seventeen times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

joym13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice subtle bash on Favre, RP.
You're something else..

You really have a one track mind!

I think it's great he led the league! Kickers lead the league in scoring quite often. I think both Chris Jacke and Ryan Longwell did it too. (Or I may be thinking of them leading the Packers in all time scoring)

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fuzznuts said:
Raider Pride said:
Fuzznuts said:

R.P. apparently has some pull around here. I had to read this like seventeen times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

No, but I respect RP (even when he's wrong :lol: ) because he doesn't resort to juvenile name calling and whining......usually...

(....and because he's old).

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, but I respect RP (even when he's wrong :lol: ) because he doesn't resort to juvenile name calling and whining......usually...

(....and because he's old).

RP is both intelligent and experienced. Even when we disagree, I have to at least consider what he's saying.

I've always expected the combination.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts