Good ol' Mooch

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I was that kid I'd feel bad that it was him and not a Packer that rode my bike.
It just doesn't seem right.

OP
OP
PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
There's a reason why Mariucci isn't an NFL coach any longer....not a big fan.

He wasn't the best coach, but come on, he's still an affable, fun guy. He's definitely a football enthusiast, and not just an "analyst", which I've always found slightly more engaging then some of the droids on ESPN and NFL Network.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Thanks for posting those two links. I too like Mooch ... the guy has "hell" in his eyes. I would bet he'd be a blast to sit down and drink to excess with...if I ever drank to excess anymore. :rolleyes: (Gotta do something about that too...grrrr).
Anyhoo...you can tell Mooch enjoys coming "home" - and - the guy has something to say for the most part.

Same can be said of Gruden -- he knows his stuff and he knows it well ...and he's 'been there' ... I just can't stand listening to it. Fingernails...chalkboard... Mooch on the other hand seems to have that 'farmboy' delivery that I can relate to.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Mooch is a "Yooper", therefore he is wonderful.:)

Versus the "trolls" that live beneath the bridge? (My father-in-law included (Rochester Hills) ... he hates it when I say that ... yet, I keep on sayin' it. I wonder why that is? Must be a character flaw. ;) )

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Mooch actually has a winning record as a head coach, and seeing that he coached for just over 9 years ( i think that is correct), and that was with the Lions...... that alone has to say something LOL. I like the guy and find him insightful and entertaining.

Members online

Latest posts