2. J. Rector DAL 245
3. B. Childress NE 214
4. D. Kircus DEN 214
5. T. Glenn DAL 202

Who would have forseen this ?

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
but those guys probaly have a lot more receptions Jennings caught a lot of long passes

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont know why but i think thompson drafted an upgrade over walker(considering of course that his injured) lol

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool,

You are a wiser man than I but hey, we are all happy now either way. I missed your prediction but I was away for awhile ( good excuse eh ? ) !!!

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
but imagine if we had ... driver walker jennings fergusson then we trade walker until jennings got the experience then just draft another young talent :roll: but its 2 late now :D

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cyoung said:
but those guys probaly have a lot more receptions Jennings caught a lot of long passes

True, but this Jennings has both speed and potential. I think we will love him !! ( not a cheesey type of love though ) That would be wrong I think lol !!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
Zero2Cool,

You are a wiser man than I but hey, we are all happy now either way. I missed your prediction but I was away for awhile ( good excuse eh ? ) !!!

Nah bro I was cringing when we passed up on Chad Jackson. I think thats his name. After i seen some youtube clips of jennings i ****** forgot that Florida guy though.

even thinking on it now im not sure of the dudes name... NE picked him up

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
Receiving Yds

1. G. Jennings GB 328
2. J. Rector DAL 245
3. B. Childress NE 214
4. D. Kircus DEN 214
5. T. Glenn DAL 202

Awesome news! This totally made my day. Let's hope his progress continues through regular season!!!

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cyoung said:

I don't care if Jennings has 3 catches for 150 yards w/ 3 TDs and the other receiver has 20 catches for 100 yards and no TDs. Bottom line is still to get the ball down field and then into the end zone.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
wpr said:
cyoung said:

I don't care if Jennings has 3 catches for 150 yards w/ 3 TDs and the other receiver has 20 catches for 100 yards and no TDs. Bottom line is still to get the ball down field and then into the end zone.

He had 12. The guy with the most had 20.

Basically. Jennings made more out of his catchs than the others ;) 27.3 yards per catch

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts