Good News - Brett

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Joined
Sep 23, 2005
Messages
1,943
Reaction score
0
Rank Player Team Yds Att Cmp TDs Ints Long Rating

1 Tony Romo DAL 833 92 64 3 3 48 95.1
2 Matt Cassel NE 680 82 49 3 1 57 93.5
3 Shaun King IND 563 71 44 2 3 45 78.6
4 Jay Cutler DEN 561 62 40 4 1 84 108.3
5 J.P. Losman BUF 514 62 42 2 2 54 90.4
6 Bruce Gradkowski TB 511 61 45 5 3 48 105.3
7 Brett Favre GB 451 58 34 3 1 89 93.4

Nothing wrong with these stats for those fools who thought he should have retired eh ?
 

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Joined
Sep 23, 2005
Messages
1,943
Reaction score
0
There is another thread with that topic JbShell. I am sure he will give his 110 % for us while we have him. That's Brett's way !!!
 

BoydAvery

Cheesehead
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
JbShell said:
Yeah but he dont want to be in GB the way he makes it sound

Isn't it sad that the GM hasn't given "HOF QB Brett Favre" the weapons to make getting 25 td passes a lock?
 

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Joined
Aug 26, 2006
Messages
1,624
Reaction score
0
Location
the unknown province
We heard you the first time. I think he's happy to be here or he would of never returned. I predict a rebound season. 25 td's 13 int's 3500 yards and most importantly 9 wins
 

Cory

Cheesehead
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
959
Reaction score
0
Cdnfavrefan said:
We heard you the first time. I think he's happy to be here or he would of never returned. I predict a rebound season. 25 td's 13 int's 3500 yards and most importantly 9 wins

Good thoughts. I think 30 tds is possible with the passing scheme as long as the Oline gets better as the season goes.
 

Packnic

Cheesehead
Joined
Mar 29, 2006
Messages
2,454
Reaction score
6
Location
Salisbury, NC
I wouldnt wanna be around here either. what with all these negative nancy fans lately. who wants to play for that.


he probally stayed because he knows he can mess up as much as he wants and everyone will just blame TT, or MM . or MS.
 

Ninerzownu

Cheesehead
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
WinnipegPackFan said:
Rank Player Team Yds Att Cmp TDs Ints Long Rating

1 Tony Romo DAL 833 92 64 3 3 48 95.1
2 Matt Cassel NE 680 82 49 3 1 57 93.5
3 Shaun King IND 563 71 44 2 3 45 78.6
4 Jay Cutler DEN 561 62 40 4 1 84 108.3
5 J.P. Losman BUF 514 62 42 2 2 54 90.4
6 Bruce Gradkowski TB 511 61 45 5 3 48 105.3
7 Brett Favre GB 451 58 34 3 1 89 93.4

Nothing wrong with these stats for those fools who thought he should have retired eh ?

This year's pre season stats?

All I Have to say is look at the other names on that list :cry:

Omgosh cutler. He might take jake's job faster then everyone thinks.
 

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Joined
Sep 23, 2005
Messages
1,943
Reaction score
0
Ninerzownu said:
WinnipegPackFan said:
Rank Player Team Yds Att Cmp TDs Ints Long Rating

1 Tony Romo DAL 833 92 64 3 3 48 95.1
2 Matt Cassel NE 680 82 49 3 1 57 93.5
3 Shaun King IND 563 71 44 2 3 45 78.6
4 Jay Cutler DEN 561 62 40 4 1 84 108.3
5 J.P. Losman BUF 514 62 42 2 2 54 90.4
6 Bruce Gradkowski TB 511 61 45 5 3 48 105.3
7 Brett Favre GB 451 58 34 3 1 89 93.4

Nothing wrong with these stats for those fools who thought he should have retired eh ?

This year's pre season stats?

Yes, pre season stats based on yardage first !!!
 

BoydAvery

Cheesehead
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
At least we all now know Brett Favre is no genius. It amazes me that he now tells Bob Costas that he would play with another team because the Packers are rebuilding.

If anyone was paying attention Ted Thompson said from day 1 that he wanted to build his team via the draft.

I guess Favre just thought TT was kidding.
 

Anubis

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 13, 2005
Messages
767
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
BoydAvery said:
At least we all now know Brett Favre is no genius. It amazes me that he now tells Bob Costas that he would play with another team because the Packers are rebuilding.

If anyone was paying attention Ted Thompson said from day 1 that he wanted to build his team via the draft.

I guess Favre just thought TT was kidding.

So you'd prefer A-Rod at QB this season?
 

Members online

Latest posts

Top