Good Luck Packers!

CowboysFan1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good Luck this weekend guys. I will be rooting for you like I was a Packers fan my whole life. The only reason is I think you guys are the only chance at beating the Patriots. The Chargers can't do it and the Giants can't do it. I was really looking forward to a rematch of us but we couldn't take care of business like you guys did.

Anyways good luck and you will have every Cowboy fan on your side this weekend. I almost didn't want to give my support because a Packers troll came on the Dallas board and wasn't being logical. Was bashing the hell out of Dallas and saying the Giants are a horrible team to lose by and such.

I know all Packer fans aren't jerks like this guy so make sure you guys get Brett another Super Bowl ring!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Good Luck this weekend guys. I will be rooting for you like I was a Packers fan my whole life. The only reason is I think you guys are the only chance at beating the Patriots. The Chargers can't do it and the Giants can't do it. I was really looking forward to a rematch of us but we couldn't take care of business like you guys did.

Anyways good luck and you will have every Cowboy fan on your side this weekend. I almost didn't want to give my support because a Packers troll came on the Dallas board and wasn't being logical. Was bashing the hell out of Dallas and saying the Giants are a horrible team to lose by and such.

I know all Packer fans aren't jerks like this guy so make sure you guys get Brett another Super Bowl ring!

Yes not all Packer fans are like that.. thanks for the support in the quest for a super bowl visit. Hopefully the offseason hits for the Cowboys aren't to mighty with Parcells snooping around and you give it another run next year.

OP
OP
C

CowboysFan1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CowboysFan1 said:

Yes not all Packer fans are like that.. thanks for the support in the quest for a super bowl visit. Hopefully the offseason hits for the Cowboys aren't to mighty with Parcells snooping around and you give it another run next year.
Hopefully Parcells will grab Roy Williams and Jacque Reeves, lol.

Anyways I hope you kill the Giants and the Patriots. Put the Patriots in there place. I am so tired of there talk and I am actually glad that Greenbay and Dallas were dominent this year. That way we knew atleast one of us would make it to give them a game because no one else in the NFC could.

I know the Giants stayed with them in the last game of the season but does anyone else think that the Patriots would play that vanilla in the Super Bowl versus them? Nope.

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the support!

The Giants are a very good team, anyone who watched their last three games can see that.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Cowboysfan!! I truly think that the Cowboys were better then the Giants, they just didnt execute well yesterday. And your Cowboys scared the hec out of me, and if you would have won we would have had to go back to Dallas and with Favres record that would have been a hard win for us I think. I am glad you are backing us, I do believe we can win the Giants, but they are not the same team we played in the beginning of the season. Nothing in this league is a gimme.

There are rude fans all over, but I do believe the Packer fans are great!! Thanks for your support.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks cowboy fan!
There are good and bad fans of ALL teams. I'm sorry you had to see one of our bad ones.
Thanks for your support!

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right on Cowboysfan1! Showing alot of class. As a Steeler fan, I will also be watching and rooting for the Green Bay Packers. I dont speak for all Steeler Fans, but EVERY Steeler fan I know is comfortably sitting snug on the Green Bay bandwagon. Go Pack!

Tylaa

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think I saw the same guy on the Seahawks forum trash talking them too. I was pretty mad as a Packer fan and I consider him not to be a true Packer fan. I mean, he probably was a Miami fan or somthing until he jumped on our bandwagon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts