Good Luck Next Week.

CowboysFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you remember I was here in October after the Dallas/Green Bay game and I said I didn't think Rodgers was done or was declining and that eventually he'd find himself and start to play like the all time great he is. Well that's happened and you guys are rolling and to nobody's great surprise look like a dangerous, dangerous team. Cowboys took care of the Lions tonight so I believe a Green Bay victory next week effectively knocks them out of the postseason as the Pack would obviously clinch the division. Really impressed with how they dismantled Seattle and Minnesota who Dallas struggled with.

Good luck to you guys next week. I definitely can envision that the Packers and Cowboys could meet again down the road once again in the postseason. Been a special season for my Cowboys, but once the playoffs begin it's a new season. Packers are gonna be a really difficult out. It's not just Rodgers, but Nelson looks like Nelson again one of the most consistent pass catchers in football. Somehow they've made it work with the injuries at running back and their defense has gotten healthier and playing much better than earlier in the season.

Good luck next week! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy Holidays and enjoy the playoffs... unless we meet. Then all bets are off. But seriously, good to see a great fan and you have a very talented team. Thanks for the kind words.

H

HardRightEdge

I've got a question for you. Does Shawn Lee regularly come in high for a cheap shot? In the Packer meeting earlier this year he landed one that did not get called, then he whiffed on another on a crossing route and knocked his own teammate out of the game. I can't say I noticed this practice in past years, but with the accumulated injuries and mileage I was thinking this might be some kind of compensation.

Thoughts?

OP
OP
CowboysFan

CowboysFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've got a question for you. Does Shawn Lee regularly come in high for a cheap shot? In the Packer meeting earlier this year he landed one that did not get called, then he whiffed on another on a crossing route and knocked his own teammate out of the game. I can't say I noticed this practice in past years, but with the accumulated injuries and mileage I was thinking this might be some kind of compensation.

Thoughts?
No I really haven't noticed that. I do remember Tate getting him pretty good when he was with the Seahawks a few years ago. Lee did move from inside linebacker to outside so I believe that could play a role in why he's had improved health.

Members online

Latest posts