1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Good interview of "lethal weapon" Boerigter...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Chamuko, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. SuperRat

SuperRat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It is pretty crappy that some Packers fans are unable to embrace players joining the team. If it continues why would players want to come to the team? Pickett said a big reason he came here was the fans. Boerigter deserves to be welcomed onto the team but instead, before he ever takes the field as a Packer he gets ridiculed.

3. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds pretty good.

4. LambeauLeaper

LambeauLeaper Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Chamuko, ease up on the bitterness, bro. I know you think we're having a bad offseason, but there's no need to try and put a negative twist on everything that comes down the pipe. I mean, what did you expect him to say, that he expects to be the #1? His answers were based on his conversations with the coaches and where he will fit into the system. I think Boerigter has a good attitude and will be a positive addition to the team.

5. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok I wont ridiculize him anymore, sorry that it upset you, MAYBE it is because we think that our team deserves much better than bench warmers, but you are right I will let them show how good they are or let them ridicule themselves just like Fergy..

I havent said any but good things about Pickett, anyway sorry but I dont like bench warmers like Boerigter, anyway I will not call him "lethal weapon" no more, the last guy I called that couldnt even pass the physical tests...

6. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    How about no bashing until they have played in a packer uniform.

7. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He said second or third receiver, not third receiver. I don't understand the bias against "bench warmers" anyway. The third and fourth receivers are important members of any team. Chamuko, your low regard for role players seems to contradict your "army of deer led by a lion" quote.

8. LambeauLeaper

LambeauLeaper Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think TT has done a good job of adding quality depth thusfar. Sure, there haven't been any huge signings yet, but let's say there were (like some people are so adamant about). Say we signed 2 or 3 guys like Hutchinson, Peterson, and Vinatieri. If our luck is anywhere near last year and 2 of them get hurt, we've blown all of our money with a bunch of practice squad players coming in to replace them.

9. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well Greg, somehow you are right, maybe the problem is that we have no Lion leading our deer army.....

Anyway I promise not to be so bitter anymore.

I hope we can get Arrington before the weekend !!!

10. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    good guy, cham! :thumbsup:

11. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Chamuko.......post what you want! Let others post what they want. Isn't that what this place is all about!

12. Freeway3137

Freeway3137 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    My take on the signing of Boe is that it is a very good addition to our team, his rookie season he has had 8 td's and like he said in the interview, the past couple seasons after that they drifted away from utilizing him, what do u expect when u got a team that lives on the run and the year holmes broke the all around td record (some td record cant remember) and now they go LJ at rb.... what can ya expect? i mos def think that the pack will utilize him jus like the ydid chatman, maybe even more

13. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I will DePack, I will just stop placing nick names to players and that kind of things that look bitter, and I am not bitter..... Maybe I am not Pollitically Correct, and proud of it !!!

But I will keep posting what I fell !!! But in a nicer way !!!!

14. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Maybe, but lets let him coach a few seasons before we cast that statement.

15. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I registered on his web site before he was signed and once anounced sent an e-mail welcoming him and looking forward to him doing a Lambeau Leap. I suggested he check out this site.

16. figtab

figtab Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey thats what he did in seattle and look at them they just went to a Super Bowl.

17. Anubis

Anubis Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Chamuko:

Just to keep things in perspective, in 1992 Green Bay brought in a certain 3rd string "benchwarmer" from Atlanta who commandeered the offense to a Super Bowl XXXI win, broke numerous records and won an unprecedented 3 time MVP award.

This just goes to show that you shouldn't pass judgement on any player until they are given a chance to show what they can do on the gridiron. I am not saying that A-Rod will be the next Bart Starr or Boerighter will be the next Jerry Rice, but until these guys are given a chance to showcase their talents in Green Bay's system, you really have nothing to judge them by.

Just ask Brett Favre.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

18. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Right on Anubis. Give the guys a chance, and then cast judgement. It's like a board full of 50 football scouts. Half these people couldn't tell you why A-Rod sucks if you'd ask them. Quit comparing the guy to BF, It's unfair to him.

19. Anubis

Anubis Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Tell me about it. Like you could really tell what kind of career he is going to have from four pre-season games and his perfomance in the last quarter of complete rout by Baltimore, using an offense decimated by injuries. :roll:

I believe some of these posters are in store for a very rude awakening once #4 retires.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley