Good interview of "lethal weapon" Boerigter...

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is pretty crappy that some Packers fans are unable to embrace players joining the team. If it continues why would players want to come to the team? Pickett said a big reason he came here was the fans. Boerigter deserves to be welcomed onto the team but instead, before he ever takes the field as a Packer he gets ridiculed.

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko, ease up on the bitterness, bro. I know you think we're having a bad offseason, but there's no need to try and put a negative twist on everything that comes down the pipe. I mean, what did you expect him to say, that he expects to be the #1? His answers were based on his conversations with the coaches and where he will fit into the system. I think Boerigter has a good attitude and will be a positive addition to the team.

OP
OP
C

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SuperRat said:
It is pretty crappy that some Packers fans are unable to embrace players joining the team. If it continues why would players want to come to the team? Pickett said a big reason he came here was the fans. Boerigter deserves to be welcomed onto the team but instead, before he ever takes the field as a Packer he gets ridiculed.

Ok I wont ridiculize him anymore, sorry that it upset you, MAYBE it is because we think that our team deserves much better than bench warmers, but you are right I will let them show how good they are or let them ridicule themselves just like Fergy..

I havent said any but good things about Pickett, anyway sorry but I dont like bench warmers like Boerigter, anyway I will not call him "lethal weapon" no more, the last guy I called that couldnt even pass the physical tests...

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He said second or third receiver, not third receiver. I don't understand the bias against "bench warmers" anyway. The third and fourth receivers are important members of any team. Chamuko, your low regard for role players seems to contradict your "army of deer led by a lion" quote.

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think TT has done a good job of adding quality depth thusfar. Sure, there haven't been any huge signings yet, but let's say there were (like some people are so adamant about). Say we signed 2 or 3 guys like Hutchinson, Peterson, and Vinatieri. If our luck is anywhere near last year and 2 of them get hurt, we've blown all of our money with a bunch of practice squad players coming in to replace them.

OP
OP
C

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
He said second or third receiver, not third receiver. I don't understand the bias against "bench warmers" anyway. The third and fourth receivers are important members of any team. Chamuko, your low regard for role players seems to contradict your "army of deer led by a lion" quote.

Well Greg, somehow you are right, maybe the problem is that we have no Lion leading our deer army.....

Anyway I promise not to be so bitter anymore.

I hope we can get Arrington before the weekend !!!

Freeway3137

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My take on the signing of Boe is that it is a very good addition to our team, his rookie season he has had 8 td's and like he said in the interview, the past couple seasons after that they drifted away from utilizing him, what do u expect when u got a team that lives on the run and the year holmes broke the all around td record (some td record cant remember) and now they go LJ at rb.... what can ya expect? i mos def think that the pack will utilize him jus like the ydid chatman, maybe even more

OP
OP
C

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Chamuko.......post what you want! Let others post what they want. Isn't that what this place is all about!

I will DePack, I will just stop placing nick names to players and that kind of things that look bitter, and I am not bitter..... Maybe I am not Pollitically Correct, and proud of it !!!

But I will keep posting what I fell !!! But in a nicer way !!!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Greg C. said:

Well Greg, somehow you are right, maybe the problem is that we have no Lion leading our deer army.....

Anyway I promise not to be so bitter anymore.

I hope we can get Arrington before the weekend !!!

Maybe, but lets let him coach a few seasons before we cast that statement.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SuperRat said:

I registered on his web site before he was signed and once anounced sent an e-mail welcoming him and looking forward to him doing a Lambeau Leap. I suggested he check out this site.

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LambeauLeaper said:
I think TT has done a good job of adding quality depth thusfar. Sure, there haven't been any huge signings yet, but let's say there were (like some people are so adamant about). Say we signed 2 or 3 guys like Hutchinson, Peterson, and Vinatieri. If our luck is anywhere near last year and 2 of them get hurt, we've blown all of our money with a bunch of practice squad players coming in to replace them.

Hey thats what he did in seattle and look at them they just went to a Super Bowl.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Ok I wont ridiculize him anymore, sorry that it upset you, MAYBE it is because we think that our team deserves much better than bench warmers, but you are right I will let them show how good they are or let them ridicule themselves just like Fergy..

Chamuko:

Just to keep things in perspective, in 1992 Green Bay brought in a certain 3rd string "benchwarmer" from Atlanta who commandeered the offense to a Super Bowl XXXI win, broke numerous records and won an unprecedented 3 time MVP award.

This just goes to show that you shouldn't pass judgement on any player until they are given a chance to show what they can do on the gridiron. I am not saying that A-Rod will be the next Bart Starr or Boerighter will be the next Jerry Rice, but until these guys are given a chance to showcase their talents in Green Bay's system, you really have nothing to judge them by.

Just ask Brett Favre.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right on Anubis. Give the guys a chance, and then cast judgement. It's like a board full of 50 football scouts. Half these people couldn't tell you why A-Rod sucks if you'd ask them. Quit comparing the guy to BF, It's unfair to him.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Half these people couldn't tell you why A-Rod sucks if you'd ask them.

Tell me about it. Like you could really tell what kind of career he is going to have from four pre-season games and his perfomance in the last quarter of complete rout by Baltimore, using an offense decimated by injuries. :roll:

pyledriver80 said:
Quit comparing the guy to BF, It's unfair to him.

I believe some of these posters are in store for a very rude awakening once #4 retires.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Members online

Latest posts