Good game Packers

DoctorChicken

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heck of a game for both teams. The spread offense you guys came out in was really giving our defense trouble. Peppers really impressed me. That FF on Murray was the biggest factor in this game.

And great performances through injuries by both team's QBs.

I was impressed by your team. Hope to see you around this time next year.

Fozastuta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Cowboys for me are the most improved side in the NFL and if i'm honest, you had me worried throughout the game...big time!

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heck of a game for both teams. The spread offense you guys came out in was really giving our defense trouble. Peppers really impressed me. That FF on Murray was the biggest factor in this game.

And great performances through injuries by both team's QBs.

I was impressed by your team. Hope to see you around this time next year.

Well said that Cowboy

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like the Cowboys, even less giving them credit.

But that was the most hopeless I have felt over my Packers in forever , I put on a brave face (Not that it matters, being that I'm some stoned ******* on the couch) but I was sweating that entire game, I'm still kind of surprised we won, it felt like nothing but doom from the first TD to the Dez Bryant incompletion.

Take that for what you will.

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like the Cowboys, even less giving them credit.

But that was the most hopeless I have felt over my Packers in forever , I put on a brave face (Not that it matters, being that I'm some stoned ******* on the couch) but I was sweating that entire game, I'm still kind of surprised we won, it felt like nothing but doom from the first TD to the Dez Bryant incompletion.

Take that for what you will.

I do like the Cowboys. But apart from that, I shared your feelings.

Reaction score
I live 2 hours from Dallas now. I went to take the trash out after the game in my full Rodgers attire. and for a split second ... Wondered if there was a sniper out there in the cold rain.

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If only Cowboys fans were decent like you guys and not whiny losers who dont understand the rulebook.

Pack12TX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live 2 hours from Dallas now. I went to take the trash out after the game in my full Rodgers attire. and for a split second ... Wondered if there was a sniper out there in the cold rain.
@Twiddlemylobes Me too!!! Actually me and my 2 boys went out in the front yard to throw the football, decked out in Packer gear.....risky move.

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In that you felt doom? Or that you thought the Cowboys would win?

Yep I had a bad vibe all the way through. Wanted to hide behind the sofa at times.
Felt really gutted at the end, not because of how we lost or because we lost to the Packers (a team I genuinely like), but because the seasons over and I've loved it.

Members online

Latest posts