1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Good Game Pack!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Vikeman, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You guys deserved the division and just wanted it more. No whining, no complaining, no bitching about refs. I knew with 1:30 left on the clock that it was all the time Favre needed. Hopefully for us Favre will retire and you guys retain Sherman! LoL.

The Silver lining with this defeat is that Tice will likely be gone. Good Luck the rest of the way. Neither team deserves the playoffs but somebody had to win the division.

2. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    you're a stand up guy 4th, the game was rediculous...im going grey at 26 years of age.

i think you guys should hang on to tice for a couple more years though... :cross:

3. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    4thand26. I appreciate the football chat you have posted. You are welcome to stop by and post any time man. You are a classy viking fan. (Did I just say that? whoa...)

4. acw

acw Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    So what was up with Moss today, Harris isn't that good??

5. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Moss is still hurt. The coaching staff is just throwing up smoke and mirrors saying he's not. Nobody can cover Moss in the nfl when he's healthy. They all have tried but were made to look stupid.

6. acw

acw Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's hard to believe Tice would play him if he can't run routes. Anyone is better than that, or so it would seem. Not that I'm doubting what you say, I don't know, but would Tice do that?

7. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    To save his *** he would. Moss throughout the years have owned the Paclers. He enjoys the spotlight and nationally televised games. So to see him jogging out there you know something is up.

8. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I think you may have it a bit backwards.... Tice is a good Coach that fired up a tired team after Denny left... The problem is there 's no real leader in the Locker room.

9. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    somethings up alright. he's lazy.

10. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah he's lazy...you nailed it!