1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Good game Pack

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Vikeman, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Game could have went either way. I think you guys just helped yourself wit the Reggie Bush lottery.

2. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    it's a rock and a hard place situation...Sat night sold me on Reggie Bush, but at the same time, I can't cheer for the Packers to lose.

Congrats Vikes...don't be modest...you guys outplayed the pack in the 2nd half and deserved that one.

3. KansasViking

KansasViking Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, congrats on a good game. Went to the wire like most of our games go. Series is now tied up again. What a great rivalry.

Thanks for the football talk this week and everyone have a safe and happy Holiday this week.

4. cdnpackfan

cdnpackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It was a pretty exciting game for the most part. Kampman was a beast, and Collins was awesome for most of the game (missed a couple tackles late, but still a solid game). In the first half the D-line was sick as well, no rushing for the Vikes. But, later on, the Packers started to play poorly overall....not taking anything away from Minny though, they won a hard fought game.

I agree musccy, I don't want the Packers to lose any games, but man seeing Bush in a GB uniform would be sweet.

5. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i hear ya musccy. i feel the same way. i guess we'll just have to live with being able to take losses like this better knowing who we could get in april.

6. retiredgrampa

retiredgrampa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone HONESTLY believe that even a great talent like Bush could run behind a lousy OL like ours? I don't.

7. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    grampa...the USC boy is that good.

8. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was wondering the same thing. Not only do we need Bush, but if we draft him then sign an accomplished guard in the offseason. then focus the rest of the draft on the d-line, a WR, another RB, CB, LB and just more depth at other positions.