1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Good for a Laugh

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Ryan, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I grabbed this from a Packer fan on the Vikes board, thought you guys might enjoy it.

[​IMG]

2. NCPackerfan

NCPackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That's great, Ryan. Hopefully that also ends up being our record against the queens this year.

3. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have printed that out and when my boss leaves his office today it will be up on his bulletin board. Thanks Ryan

Later
    Leopardmech

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Haha glad someone could use it.

5. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :roll:
    you think you funny man dont you? :lol:
    well we will see who has the last laugh.
    :shock:

6. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Haha vikes, you are a pretty cool fan, glad you are over here. 2-0 on the vikes so far this year, I'm liking our chances :wink:

Truthfully though - any given sunday... any given sunday. The vikes have just as much chance at winning this (on paper) as the Pack. Doesn't matter much who's house any team is playing in. This should be another battle of high scoring offenses.

7. Sandra

Sandra Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    uh-oh... :wtf:

8. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Vikes I think he is funny too...... :D

Later
    Leopardmech

9. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    you guys think you are so so clever, dont ya??????
    funny little packer tricks
    well im not foold by the chicanery there. i know what you are getting at. funny as in ha ha funny!!! well, fffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhvreee
    ATCHHHOO
    bless you shoeshine boy
    thank you sir
    UNDERDOG UNDERDOG speed of lightning(moss)roar of thunder(williams) fighting all who rob and plunder......UNDERDOG UNDERDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i have got my bank on kevin williams and moss being the difference makers!!!
    i sent "the animal" a can of whoop with a green #4 on it, he is going to drink it about 4:29 or so!!!!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!

10. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    EVERYBODY KNOWS... that Moss is NOT 100% and he only plays when he "wants" to...
    Hovan was the real deal there for awhile... and now this Kevin Williams? Maybe!

Ha - You're an old fart, aren't ya..>! Underdog parodies....

Grady and Co should be able to stop Williams, (did you even bother to watch the Packers/Bears game last week - shoulda done your homework) and the rest of your D won't show up... It'll be Brett Favre Day.. all afternoon long!

11. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    very much so!! lol, takes one to know one!!!!!

you mean grady and co should be able to match kevin williams. and like someone said in another post if your d stays out of the clubs they might show up too. it might actually resemble a real football game!

12. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Yepper - takes me back to the awesome game Max McGee had that fateful day, for the Packers..

You Cheeseheads remember that one, ya der hey...eh?

13. sunrays

sunrays Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Go packers

14. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I kinda hope its snowing like crazy there, it's too hard for even Favre to complete passes, and the Packers' power running game completely takes over.

15. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :roll: :lol:
    ahman green had 64yds in the last meeting. he had 282 in the two meeting before that.
    which viking run d will show up. winfield hopefully will be more healthy for round 3. offord has something to prove. he was starting in 2002. we will see.

now on the other side of the ball. last meeting, michael bennett 159 total yds.
    both teams know each other so well that it is a matter of execution.

who will make the most tackles?
    who will have the least penalties?

all signs point to GB winning, all the experts are calling it that way. and i think the only reason they are is that the vikes have sputtered and played the jeckyll and hyde game.
    that all being said, the Xfactor is moss. if he comes out and puts on one ofhis displays uguys are in big trouble. if he is not up for the game.

the whole teams feeds offf of moss and daunte. they get it done early. except for the favre heroics at the end of course. but i think kevin williams will try to take this game over. 3tckls, 2sacks, int, and a ff in wash game. he kept the vikes in it almost singlehandedly. he will quell any further shenannigans from favre!!!

16. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That would be the first time in Favre's career one person took over a game. Kevin williams is going against a real offensive line this week. But it is hard to tell a person so in love with Kevin Williams any different.

17. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    he will show you how its done.

18. tarkenton10

tarkenton10 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    JD you dont' have to worry about it snowing like crazy for favre to throw incompletions. He just has to throw down a couple of pain killers and he will be flying for the game. Vikes I think ruin your season 24-21!! HA HA!! Go Vikes!!! :twisted:

19. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Hey tarkenton.. You seem to have a real familiarity with pain-killers...

Anything you'd like to tell us?