Good fits for the Packers

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very well said gentlemen.
Much more interesting, IMO, than guys lifting weights in Indianapolis right now.
A fine line perhaps, because some Americans are still too sensitive, but those 2 posts just showed a very intelligence conversation can take place with no problems or insults, accusations, etc.

Now back to the 6 prospects I mentioned: I'd like any of those guys to play in a Packer uniform, as I made each of their cases.
None of them are Asian or Latino however. :laugh: Had they been Asian, I suspect the media would have mentioned it a la Jeremy Lin and Dat Nguyen when he played.

Or Indian, as when Brandon Chillar was in the NFL. I find nothing racist in anyone mentioning that as they did/do, but TJV, you would if I noted it? Hines Ward? His racial makeup was noteworthy. Why?

What about when they always mention about black head coach or QB doing this or that? Dungy, Tomlin, first black HC to win Super Bowl, etc.. Doug Williams the only black QB to win a Super Bowl, still to this date.

BTW, I read something about Delmas yesterday that his knee issues might be chronic.... that's not a guy you can afford to invest big $ long term at, if true.
Ironic since he's the one who tried to take out the knees of Finley & Vick before, and DID end Ovie Mughelli's career by blindly smashing his shoulder pads/helmet into his ACL.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
When I first came to Texas many years ago, I heard people talk about "white speed" - no, not amphetamines. It usually applied to a high school scatback who could outrun everybody except the black kids. Jordy Nelson always kinda reminded me of that, also that old WR from some La Crosse or some other state college that the Pack used to have.
While there is some truth to the differences between racial constitutions that may give a biological advantage, for the most part its negligible and not worth talking about. It's usually a good natured joke with no ill behind it in cases such as the op.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts